Hamilton will play on Wednesday

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
If Cory Johnson can OWN Greg Oden for a half in the Ohio State-Iowa State game in 2006. No reason why Big Ham can’t dominate Dexter Pittman for one game in 2010.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Again I agree, and am excited that he is only missing one game with the concussion. After last year, I just personally had higher aspirations for Ham this year, and he has not met them. Hopefully the Duke game gave him a boost for conference play, and he starts to meet the ability I think he has.

I anticipate that once he starts getting a significant number of post up opportunities, we will see him skyrocket as he becomes comfortable with his back to the basket.

Clonebydesign

Jul 21, 2009
Ames
Maybe we could lower him down from the rafters onto the court before the game? You know with music and smoke and the whole nine yards!!!
:jimlad:

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
If Cory Johnson can OWN Greg Oden for a half in the Ohio State-Iowa State game in 2006. No reason why Big Ham can’t dominate Dexter Pittman for one game in 2010.

Well unless the outcome is different than the tOSU game.......I don't care if Ham punches Pittman in the face, and dunks him with the ball everytime down the floor. In year four....we don't need anymore Danny Mac "inspirational losses". Just win this frickin game! I don't care what they are ranked, or how you do it. After three and a half years.....it's time to win one of these!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron