Hawkeye Basketball Recruiting

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Does the Iowa MBB have one of these washing machines in their facility? (stolen from bad commercials thread)

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I feel as though Jorbo is only an Iowa Wolves team member for publicity's sake. I could be wrong, but it just feels contrived and forced to me.
It's mostly marketing. Who knows, maybe Jordan takes advantage of this situation but he would not be on the team if the team were based in anywhere but Iowa.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyinthenorth

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
I feel as though Jorbo is only an Iowa Wolves team member for publicity's sake. I could be wrong, but it just feels contrived and forced to me.
O yes I won't argue that. This was probably only team that called I was more joking with the comparison but I do really think Perk could make it on his basketball abilities

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Jorbo is also doing halftime entertainment and clean up in concessions after home games...
And is working on getting his life insurance license so he can hook his teammates up with some cheap but high quality term policies.

• Haha
Reactions: JVAR

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Tonight is in many ways the start of the season for Iowa other than omaha iowa will play 7 straight power conference games
@Seton Hall
Clemson neutral
Cal or TCU neutral
Georgia Tech
Duke (NY)
Iowa state
Wisconsin

5-2 or better would be great but I think 3 losses is more likely. More than 3 losses and I think we might be looking at a long season.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Tonight is in many ways the start of the season for Iowa other than omaha iowa will play 7 straight power conference games
@Seton Hall
Clemson neutral
Cal or TCU neutral
Georgia Tech
Duke (NY)
Iowa state
Wisconsin

5-2 or better would be great but I think 3 losses is more likely. More than 3 losses and I think we might be looking at a long season.
Got the first 4 as wins(late so Seton is given). Duke an L. ISU and Wisky are wild card games.

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks