Hey Millennials, want to feel old?

AppleCornCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2020
Blink-182’s song “What’s My Age Again?” came out halfway between now and when Terry Jacks’ “Seasons in the Sun” came out.

Alanis Morissette’s Jagged Little Pill came out halfway between present day and the Beatles’ Revolver.

Reactions: Angie

Big Daddy Kang

Mar 20, 2021
Blink-182’s song “What’s My Age Again?” came out halfway between now and when Terry Jacks’ “Seasons in the Sun” came out.

Alanis Morissette’s Jagged Little Pill came out halfway between present day and the Beatles’ Revolver.
nice use of third grade math skill!

of course, now it's 12th grade maths...

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Millennial here. We are hiring at work and some of our applicants were born after I graduated from high school.

Young-ish Gen X. Yep, someone who helped me with the ins and outs of my new position a couple of years ago was born over two months after I graduated HS.

Reactions: JEFF420

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA

I've never heard of Terry Jacks or Seasons In The Sun.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Some kid was bagging groceries a few years ago and I was talking to him about how excited he was for his first job.

I told him my first job was a paperboy and he had absolutely no idea what that was.

• Funny
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

ghyland7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2012
This should make you feel young again. Many millennials won’t remember this, or felt uncomfortable watching it.

It's funny, I've seen countless members of older generations complaining about millennials/younger preventing blazing saddles from being made again.. and yet,I've seen few, if any, younger people complaining about blazing saddles.

Millennials were the teenagers who made movies like tropic thunder popular, too.

The whole "you can't make blazing saddles anymore!" crowd seems to be the same as the "you all want participation trophies!" crowd.. neither are really an accurate representation of millennials.

Help Support Us

Become a patron