i feel bad for west virginia.....

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Hey WVU fans...the reason North Dakota's economy has been booming is the same reason yours is in the tank. It's not some liberal political conspiracy to screw you over, it's basic economics and science.

OP is right. Their state is full of a bunch of gullible morons. I feel for them losing their way of life but they have to educate themselves about the realities of the situation instead of buying magic beans from a con man like they just did.

Poorly placed political post is poorly placed.

• Agree
Reactions: cygrads

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
Saw an interview with Hugging this Am. Reporter asked how he felt the season went overall. His reply was ' They had a great season. Despite of all the traveling they had to do.' Anyone else have a hard time feeling sorry that W VA is a long ways from the rest of the conference? Do they not teach geography in W VA?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Saw an interview with Hugging this Am. Reporter asked how he felt the season went overall. His reply was ' They had a great season. Despite of all the traveling they had to do.' Anyone else have a hard time feeling sorry that W VA is a long ways from the rest of the conference? Do they not teach geography in W VA?

I'm not even sure 90% of the WV population goes to school after 4th grade.