"I Was Wrong" Thread

FanatiClone

Sep 26, 2012
wherever i go, there i am
No thanks.
What are you expecting out of those two games? Do you have some sort of wonderful evidence that shows these games will be better, or is this some sort of bizarre nagging version of attempting to control what people type?

It sounds so painful and burdensome for you to be a fan. It's obvious what YOU are expecting from these two games. Should ISU even show up and play? Don't get me wrong, if we play like chit and get throttled, ill be ******. Sounds like this has already happened in your mind.

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009
I wouldn't mind SyracuseCyclone coming in to apologize to Sam a little bit.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Ah hell, Cychedelia- cut folks some slack. Venting & overreaction is what these boards are for. Would you rather go back to the pre-internet days of punching trees and kicking the dog?

Cychedelia

Aug 26, 2014
Cedar Rapids
Ah hell, Cychedelia- cut folks some slack. Venting & overreaction is what these boards are for. Would you rather go back to the pre-internet days of punching trees and kicking the dog?

Nah I'm good, just funny how the stupidest fans are always the loudest.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I don't block many people, but there was zero hesitation adding Cychedelia to my ignore list after reading this thread.

Reactions: Cychedelia

IbSvU

Feb 6, 2012
Miller did look great yesterday, however, Iowa is a god matchup for him. His quickness will likely get exposed plenty during the conference season.

He is a good player on a good team of good people. That's all I care about.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Have to look at things as they are not as we wish them to be. Still very concerned about scoring. Right now averaging just over 20 ppg. That won't cut it against Tech, WVU, TCU, or even Kansas (teams we are supposed to be competitive with). Like our chances of getting better with Mangino. We have to, or the Big XII schedule is going to be brutal.
Offense is averaging less than 20.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I don't have an issue with people criticizing the team after a loss. I don't even have a problem with people predicting a loss. What I don't get, is why someone who calls themselves a fan, feels the need to come on that team's fan board & predict us to get destroyed against our similar in talent in-state rival.

Makes completely 0 sense to me, & I'm thrilled to see them eat crow & shut the **** up.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I was down on the the team after ndsu, but thought they were one play away from beating ksu, again, so disappointed but not discouraged. One thing that I did notice yesterday was there were several jc guys contributing on defense, which may be part of the reason the defense suddenly looks better.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I felt they had NO shot with KSU whatsoever. After seeing the massive improvement there, then I felt ISU had about a 50/50 shot at the win yesterday. Iowa really hadn't looked impressive, so I knew they were no juggernaut.