I'm never going to another Iowa State MBB game.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Mycology said:
The worst was in the first messages I received that I posted on here the other day. Something to the effect that I will end up being a piece of "S" like my Dad. My Dad died in a car wreck on my 15th Birthday. With anyone losing a parent it is a very touchy subject.

**** that ****. I lost my dad when I was 10 years old due to a heart attack, and if I ever had somebody tell me that I was going to end up like my dad in malicious way I would flip ****. I have been there, and I am sure that you are the same way where you think about it everyday. This ***** is trying to cut you deep, and this is the worst way that she can think of. How can someone say that to a person? She is not a respectful, because if she was she would not have crossed that line. If she ever wants to get back with you, you better to tell her to, "**** Off" and if you don't I will lose respect for you (not to be an internet tough guy or anything). By the way, you should parlay this story into some sympathy sex with the pretty little thing that you will be going to Hilton with.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I agree with the huge amount of advice here. Don't reply. She's shown her true colors, so it sounds like the whole thing ends up being the best thing that could happen to you, as nasty as it was that day.

Don't respond. Don't reply. Don't acknowledge the message. Nothing good's coming from that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron