I'm never going to another Iowa State MBB game.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
What a *****. Mycology you really need to just not respond to her at all. If you do, it's your fault that this will drag on for months.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
Update: I haven't talked to her since last Wednesday. She sent me a text today. Our exchange went as such: her: **** OFF. Cant believe I wasted 3 years of my life with an ******* like you. You never meant **** to me! Me: What did I do? Her: Hahaha I'm not naive. Just remember. I'm going to be a doctor I'm going somewhere unlike you l. I gave you everything. Money to live on. Ambition to try in life. You wouldn't be where you are today without me.You'd be just as worthless as your dad was. You are and always were that worthless piece of **** that you were when you tried to date me in high school. Can't believe I even gave you the light of day. Go to hell. She's nice.

As said very early on in this thread. She is already doinking someone else who is obviously feeding her ego and self esteem.

Don't reply to texts, remove her from you FB friend list. Go find another girl. End of story.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
As said very early on in this thread. She is already doinking someone else who is obviously feeding her ego and self esteem.

Don't reply to texts, remove her from you FB friend list. Go find another girl. End of story.

Post pictures of her on shaggybevo.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I'm no relationship expert, but I don't see what possible good could come from responding to her. Let her rant and rave, delete the messages as they come in, and ignore her. It's a fight with no real victory condition. Get involved, get angry, get attacked, and this thing drags out forever.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Mycology said:
You'd be just as worthless as your dad was.

If she is bringing your dad into the conversation, just tell that she is exactly like her mother. That will get her going.

Alright 2,000 post! Sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: CycloneErik

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
send her "lolk" to everything she says. It locks down a convo.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I'm no relationship expert, but I don't see what possible good could come from responding to her. Let her rant and rave, delete the messages as they come in, and ignore her. It's a fight with no real victory condition. Get involved, get angry, get attacked, and this thing drags out forever.

As everyone is saying, just ignore her. She has a problem and is looking for something. You do not need to be her punching bag.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
My breakdown on this thread.

Girlfriend:
01.jpg

OP's behavior right now:
Crying-252BBaby-252BNatural-252BHigh-252Bfor-252BSome-252BMoms.jpg

What the OP should be doing:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTW0GqiQew0&feature=related]Austin Powers - Single again ! - YouTube[/ame]

Just ignore that lady and have fun!

Last edited:

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
My breakdown on this thread.

Girlfriend:

OP's behavior right now:

WAY WAY WAY WAY too harsh on the OP. The guy's been going to Mickey's and chasing women. He's hasn't been talking to his gf of 2+ years, and she is CLEARLY mad that he isn't going and begging her to let him back. Mycology, you the man! Don't let these guys get you down.

It is really hard to get into C word territory, but I think this girl might be there.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I could see a never ending stream of lulz that could be had from egging her on.

nhclone

Nov 20, 2008
Next time she goes on a rant about you being an *******, reply with "I take it you found out about me and (her best friend). It didn't mean anything, we were both drunk."

Post results here for a laugh.

Srsly though, I guarantee if you don't respond to her, she texts you within a couple months wanting to get back together (probably starting with an apology for being a crazy *****).

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
OK, I've been lurking in this thread since the beginning, and as someone who went to kindergarten with my wife of almost 9 years and started dating her in HS, I can't offer much advice.
But for the love of God, after sending you the **** she did, You've gotta have some compromising pics of her to post somewhere.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I would remind her, or don't remind her that guys on message boards can be extremely judgemental, because, well, you don't know what we look like. The send her the link to the message board you posted the pics on. For the most tears, use Shaggy Bevo. She deserves tears after that rant.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
As said before, ShaggyBevo is a great place.

I wouldn't post pics on a site she knows (ex. CF)..

maybe post on a more private site..though if it were me I wouldn't do it at all...it might come weird that I'm saying this...but if she said what she did about her dad, absolutely ignore her...it's obvious she's a *****.

Trust me, I've been in a similar situation, I did what people are trying to get you to do but it's not worth it.