Iowa Everywhere Podcasts

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Lots of people here pretty critical of a free podcast :)

My only comment is Hassell can tell a story better than anyone else.

Is there such a thing as a podcast that's not free?? Thought they were all fueled by ad money. Can safely say I would never pay to listen to a couple of guys shoot the ****..

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Is there such a thing as a podcast that's not free?? Thought they were all fueled by ad money. Can safely say I would never pay to listen to a couple of guys shoot the ****..

Depends on the people for me. When the guys at Smartless shoot the ****, it's absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: cycloneG and CapnCy

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Top ISU podcasts:

Must Listen:
Williams & Blum (CF)
2GNC (IE)
Kickin' It (CF)
Coaches Corner (CyCast)

Good:
FART (CF)
Let Him Cook (CF)
Title IX (CF)
Reaction Time (CF)
Firmly Entrenched (IE)
Miller & Williams (IE)

Reactions: Malty Flannel

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I enjoy the dad beef, don't think they overdo it and the dad's give them plenty of material. It's funny cause I could see my dad doing any of the crap theirs do, boomers are oblivious.

Did think they overblew the friend request today, but not to the point of turning it off.
I’m probably spoiled because when they’re talking strictly sports it’s really good.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
Mahoney is exactly what I want in a podcast. Someone who’s 100% in on Iowa State. And hates the Hawks.

I do really miss Myer and Blyth.

My favorite segment, maybe on all of CF podcasts, is Grant's Gripes. Especially the theme song they sometime sing.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
You have to pay for IE podcasts?
Chris has thanked premium members for making them possible. :) Also assuming you don’t skip through the advertisers and maybe toss a bone to them on occasion.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Kickin It Podcast. They were talking about a certain coach that called a walkon a "Jack ****".. and he hated Woody. Who was this coach? I'm too dumb to figure this out. Thanks in advance.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Kickin It Podcast. They were talking about a certain coach that called a walkon a "Jack ****".. and he hated Woody. Who was this coach? I'm too dumb to figure this out. Thanks in advance.
Clayton Oyster, had to look it up but he was assistant SAC.

Reactions: nrg4isu

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Which one of the Firmly Entrenched guys needs a battery in their smoke detector?

Chirp!

Help Support Us

Become a patron