Iowa Football Recruiting

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Yeah I'm talking about this MAC level recruit named Doyle they got. We have a basketball thread if they want to talk about Woodbury 2.0 over there

Martin was a "Mac" level recruit this time last year. I don't think you understand football at all. Kid put up impressive numbers compared to his peers at a big event.

Unlike with Martin good thing we got this kid on board before the big boys came after him.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Martin was a "Mac" level recruit this time last year. I don't think you understand football at all. Kid put up impressive numbers compared to his peers at a big event.

Unlike with Martin good thing we got this kid on board before the big boys came after him.

Yeah Martin definitely blew up and had a lot of people after him. I'm guessing this won't happen with Doyle as he just screams MACtion

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Your football team is terrible. Your new QB throws pick sixes to the "LB" who started at QB last year.

3-9, rinse and repeat.

Lanning is a stud I'll give him that. I'll take any bet that ISU wins more than 3 games this year though

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Yeah Martin definitely blew up and had a lot of people after him. I'm guessing this won't happen with Doyle as he just screams MACtion

I'll trust our staff. Right now we are starting (3) 2* LB and have about a 100x better LB crew than ISU has. I'm thinking we will be just A OK at the Lb spot.

How is your LB core coming along?

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Your football team is terrible. Your new QB throws pick sixes to the "LB" who started at QB last year.

3-9, rinse and repeat.
You'd think that powerhouse football program would win more than 50-60% of the games against this terrible football team then don't you? How ironic.

Oh and before you say "look at the all time series record", what are you a douche 90's husker fan that is stuck in the past?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'll trust our staff. Right now we are starting (3) 2* LB and have about a 100x better LB crew than ISU has. I'm thinking we will be just A OK at the Lb spot.

How is your LB core coming along?

Do you trust your staff recruiting WR? I have no clue how our LB is coming along, I haven't paid much attention and it was hard to tell from the Spring game Saturday. It's basketball transfer season now so I'm focusing on that anyways

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Do you trust your staff recruiting WR? I have no clue how our LB is coming along, I haven't paid much attention and it was hard to tell from the Spring game Saturday. It's basketball transfer season now so I'm focusing on that anyways

New staff recruiting WR now. Got rid of Derp Davis and his Clown possey WR coach. Too bad we didn't have Copeland last year, we probably land Martin.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Maybe Copeland (whoever that is) can help Fran recruit transfers?

giphy.gif

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Maybe Copeland (whoever that is) can help Fran recruit transfers?
I always get a good laugh when you claim to not know who a recruit, player, or coach at Iowa is. You follow Leistikow on Twitter and typically post about Iowa news before most of the Iowa sites have more than 2 posts about it. I'm thinking you're a tad modest about your knowledge in said topic. Don't hide it man, flaunt it. You're very well informed and should be proud.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I always get a good laugh when you claim to not know who a recruit, player, or coach at Iowa is. You follow Leistikow on Twitter and typically post about Iowa news before most of the Iowa sites have more than 2 posts about it. I'm thinking you're a tad modest about your knowledge in said topic. Don't hide it man, flaunt it. You're very well informed and should be proud.

I honestly have no idea who Copeland is.

• Funny
Reactions: hawxrox09

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Right, like when you said you didn't know who Lattimore was, despite previously writing about this 24/7 ranking. Common man, you're better than this.

Assuming Copeland is an assistant football coach I don't even your assistant basketball coaches besides Dillard and you know I follow basketball more than football.