Assistant football coaches I could name at Iowa:
Younger Ferentz
DC Parker
KOK
Aaron Hernandez's brother

That's it. Seriously.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
@CyTwins also claimed he only watched the Iowa/TCU game during commercial breaks of the NCAA tourney and then provided full analysis of how Iowa got beat with TCU's starting PG out a couple weeks after the game.

• Winner
Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Assistant football coaches I could name at Iowa:
Younger Ferentz
DC Parker
KOK
Aaron Hernandez's brother

That's it. Seriously.
I'm going to put this in that same category that I did when you said you didn't know who Lattimore was or when YeahBuddy caught you saying you never watched the Iowa/TCU game.

Like I said before, own it.

**Edit** looks like YeahBuddy didn't forget either.

• Funny
Reactions: YeahBuddy

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Honestly thought he was there still

Sure ya did, how long do you think GA's get to stay on staff?

You know more about the Iowa roster and coaching staff than most Hawkeye fans I know but you just happened to think a former GA was still on staff who just happens to be the brother of a convicted murderer.

Trolololololololol

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Sure ya did, how long do you think GA's get to stay on staff?

You know more about the Iowa roster and coaching staff than most Hawkeye fans I know but you just happened to think a former GA was still on staff who just happens to be the brother of a convicted murderer.

Trolololololololol

I thought Hernandez was a TE coach and the only reason I know who he is is because of his brother. Dude why would I make up what Iowa football assistant coaches I know?

ICHawk24

Sep 8, 2010
You'd think that powerhouse football program would win more than 50-60% of the games against this terrible football team then don't you? How ironic.

Oh and before you say "look at the all time series record", what are you a douche 90's husker fan that is stuck in the past?

I will admit that winning 9 of the last 14 (.642) against ISU is a little disappointing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron