Iowa Football Recruiting

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Yep. Ratings are always based on height. The taller you are the higher your ratings go.

The height and still growing comment was for ISU fans, I know how you love that.

Back to Patrick though, kid is gonna be a top 50 recruit, you said he only jumped in ranking I believe because he wasn't ranked. This isn't the reason at all, kid is good, real good, Wieskamp good.

• Funny
Reactions: rholtgraves

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Pretty ugly offer list so far
Kid keeps putting up those kind of numbers at camps, he is going to pick up a few more. I remember a time when Martin's list was pretty weak too, then he went to a camp and next thing you know he is swimming with Harbaugh. I wonder if he is going to report other offers that come in....?

• Agree
Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Kid keeps putting up those kind of numbers at camps, he is going to pick up a few more. I remember a time when Martin's list was pretty weak too, then he went to a camp and next thing you know he is swimming with Harbaugh. I wonder if he is going to report other offers that come in....?

If he's good he'll get more reported offers that's for sure

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No he won't. He is the son of a coach committed to his dads school. Nobody is going to waste their time recruiting him at this point.

Uh yeah they will. It wouldn't be that hard of a sell either. You can either go play where your dad is a S&C coach and may not be there by the time you graduate or go to a place where you have a chance to win bowl games

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron