Iowa Football: The Fake ID of College Football

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Iowa already had ISU and Pitt locked in for non-conference games in 2015 and below is what their schedule in the B1G was looking like:

October 3rd: Northwestern at Iowa

October 10th: Michigan State at Iowa

October 17th: Iowa at Purdue

October 24th: Iowa at Minnesota

October 31st: Illinois at Iowa

November 7th: Iowa at Penn State

November 14th: Bye Week

November 21st: Michigan at Iowa

November 28th: Iowa at Nebraska

http://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/...you-link-to-it-iowas-2015-16-big-ten-football

This all changed when the B1G added Rutgers and Maryland. Iowa could not have done anything with their schedule in 2015, it was out of their hands.

Bump for @VeloClone

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Are you serious? I have my own opinions all the time. I'm probably one of the more opinionated people on here

Well just using the same analogy you tried to use about the NCAA. If you agree with Cowherd on this, then you must agree with him on everything.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Cytwins: Do you believe that the Iowa football team in 2015 broke any laws?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Are you serious? I have my own opinions all the time. I'm probably one of the more opinionated people on here

So you do realize just how stupid your whole "agree with everything the NCAA" says stuff was? I mean you say a lot of stupid crap, but that stuff might have been some of they dumbest stuff you said.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So you do realize just how stupid your whole "agree with everything the NCAA" says stuff was? I mean you say a lot of stupid crap, but that stuff might have been some of they dumbest stuff you said.

If you agree with everything the NCAA says not only are you dumb you're unoriginal. If someone says Notre Dame went two years without winning a football game or say a team made the tournament without a seed I will call them an idiot.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

Not really, you literally copied and pasted a post CW made on the basketball board to the ISR forum and used it as your own about who he thinks ISU lands this offseason about a week ago.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
If you agree with everything the NCAA says not only are you dumb you're unoriginal. If someone says Notre Dame went two years without winning a football game or say a team made the tournament without a seed I will call them an idiot.

Nobody ever said they always agree with the NCAA.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I don't know all the laws but probably. Stanford might have broken some abuse laws in the Rose Bowl too

The Cowherd analogy is another one of his awful analogies that Clone fans have ran with. It doesn't make any sense that Iowa is a fake ID. They played their hearts out for 13 games that year and left it all on the field. They got smoked in the Rose Bowl. They weren't the first team that happens too and certainly not the last. It was disappointing, but not sure why it is still a talking point for a so called major media personality to keep harping on it.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The Cowherd analogy is another one of his awful analogies that Clone fans have ran with. It doesn't make any sense that Iowa is a fake ID. They played their hearts out for 13 games that year and left it all on the field. They got smoked in the Rose Bowl. They weren't the first team that happens too and certainly not the last. It was disappointing, but not sure why it is still a talking point for a so called major media personality to keep harping on it.

I'm sure Iowa tried very hard, doesn't change the fact they carried a Fake ID. No one ever question McLovin's heart during his attempt to buy alcohol in Super Bad.

XCTSGp8TEqfqE.gif

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Actually you did, you said because the NCAA says something happened that makes it a fact

It does, unless it is then changed. Isn't it fact that on most highways the speed limit in Iowa is 55 mph? Doesn't mean I agree it should be that low, but it is a fact. I don't agree that marijuana should be illegal, but it is a fact that it is illegal.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It does, unless it is then changed. Isn't it fact that on most highways the speed limit in Iowa is 55 mph? Doesn't mean I agree it should be that low, but it is a fact. I don't agree that marijuana should be illegal, but it is a fact that it is illegal.

So you agree Notre Dame went two years without winning a football game even though I saw it happen with my own eyes?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

No kidding. It happens a lot. OU has gotten smoked in several Bowl games. Heck in back to back years OU was beaten by a combined 77-23.

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Actually you did, you said because the NCAA says something happened that makes it a fact

No, I said I agree with the NCAA and everyone in the National Media that 68 teams make the NCAA tournament.

Never said anything about any NCAA rulings or sanctions, or whatever it is you are babbling about.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins