Iowa Football: The Fake ID of College Football

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
We can "feel" any way we want on the issue, but we aren't the ones that make the final decision. Now answer my question.

Do you think cheaters should go unpunished?

You still didn't answer my question. All I need is a simple yes or no

So you agree Notre Dame went two years without winning a football game even though I saw it happen with my own eyes?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No, I said I agree with the NCAA and everyone in the National Media that 68 teams make the NCAA tournament.

Never said anything about any NCAA rulings or sanctions, or whatever it is you are babbling about.

That's a lie, you said if the NCAA says it happened that means it happened and if I disagree I need to take up my argument with them.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
That's a lie, you said if the NCAA says it happened that means it happened and if I disagree I need to take up my argument with them.

Well, that is a the truth actually. You have a problem with the way the NCAA dished out its punishment. Guess you side with cheaters.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

No I didn't. I said the NCAA says that 68 teams make the NCAA tournamnet, and if you disagreed with that, then take it up with the NCAA.

Not sure what football sanctions have to do with the college basketball NCAA tournament anyway. You are the one that brings it there? It is really one of the oddest and dumbest attempted analogies I have ever seen on the internet.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
No I didn't. I said the NCAA says that 68 teams make the NCAA tournamnet, and if you disagreed with that, then take it up with the NCAA.

Not sure what football sanctions have to do with the college basketball NCAA tournament anyway. You are the one that brings it there? It is really one of the oddest and dumbest attempted analogies I have ever seen on the internet.

Well he also agrees with Cowherd analogies so you know where he gets them from. LOL!!!!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well, that is a the truth actually. You have a problem with the way the NCAA dished out its punishment. Guess you side with cheaters.

There you go. I can think for myself and realize Notre Dame won football games in that time span. You follow whatever Mr. NCAA says because you can't have an original thought of your own. That's the difference between you and me

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

There you go again. Because the NCAA says something it's automatically right. Lol

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
There you go. I can think for myself and realize Notre Dame won football games in that time span. You follow whatever Mr. NCAA says because you can't have an original thought of your own. That's the difference between you and me

I can disagree with the NCAA all I want, still doesn't change the facts. That is the difference between you and me.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I can disagree with the NCAA all I want, still doesn't change the facts. That is the difference between you and me.

Obviously you choose whatever your precious NCAA says over common sense to determine things. That's where we disagree

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Obviously you choose whatever your precious NCAA says over common sense to determine things. That's where we disagree

I can disagree with them, but that doesn't change the facts. They are the governing body for NCAA sports. Right or wrong, what they say goes down in the record books as fact.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
There you go again. Because the NCAA says something it's automatically right. Lol

The NCAA tournament field is what the NCAA says it is. When it was 32 teams it was 32. When they explanded to 64, it became 64. When they expanded to 68, it became 68. If they expand it to 96, then it is 96.

What is so hard to understand about this? Doesn't matter if I agree with it or you agree with it, this is what it is.

It would be like trying to say the college football playoffs should have never been expanded to 4 teams, therefor OSU didn't even make the playoffs in '14.

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
The NCAA tournament field is what the NCAA says it is. When it was 32 teams it was 32. When they explanded to 64, it became 64. When they expanded to 68, it became 68. If they expand it to 96, then it is 96.

What is so hard to understand about this? Doesn't matter if I agree with it or you agree with it, this is what it is.

It would be like trying to say the college football playoffs should have never been expanded to 4 teams, therefor OSU didn't even make the playoffs in '14.

I guess the real question is this: If it's called a PLAY IN game (which it is), are you really in the tournament if you lose the PLAY IN game? If you lose, you are not in. If you win, you are in. To me that is the way I see it.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

The NCAA Tournament is only 64 teams and that's why they only have 64 seeds. Common sense again and I know that's hard for some of you

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron