Iowa Football: The Fake ID of College Football

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
No I don't and I don't always agree with Chris Williams either. WWE is stupid as hell

throne-of-lies.gif

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I for one will not bag on the play-in game. ISU will end up in it eventually. Actually, if I was guaranteed the play in game this coming year when ISU is rebuilding, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Everyone knows that 68 teams make the NCAA tournamnet, heck even @CyTwins has admitted it several times.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I think CW would've phrased it "easy stuff" not "simple stuff" so you may want to edit.

Actually, I think CW is level headed enough to admit that the NCAA counts the First Four round as making the tournament and would agree that is a fact.

Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Actually, I think CW is level headed enough to admit that the NCAA counts the First Four round as making the tournament and would agree that is a fact.

The NCAA also says Notre Dame went two years without winning a football game even though it isn't correct

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So you are against punishing cheaters?

No, I think vacating wins is the stupidest thing on the planet though. What does that really do? Punish cheaters by removing future scholarships or something else that actually hurts them.

Notre Dame won football games, if you don't get a seed in the tournament you aren't actually in, etc. The NCAA can spin it however they want but it doesn't make it true if you use common sense

• Agree
Reactions: WalkingCY

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
No, I think vacating wins is the stupidest thing on the planet though. What does that really do? Punish cheaters by removing future scholarships or something else that actually hurts them.

Notre Dame won football games, if you don't get a seed in the tournament you aren't actually in, etc. The NCAA can spin it however they want but it doesn't make it true if you use common sense

Well take it up with the NCAA if you don't like how they handle things. Doesn't do you any good to complain about their decisions here. If I wanted to change the number of days I'm allowed to hunt deer, then I take it up with the people that makes those decisions.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Rural and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well take it up with the NCAA if you don't like how they handle things. Doesn't do you any good to complain about their decisions here. If I wanted to change the number of days I'm allowed to hunt deer, then I take it up with the people that makes those decisions.

I have no problem with how they handle things, I don't have to agree with everything they say. I'm not going to say someone that loses in the play in game was in the tournament when anyone with common sense knows they didn't. I have more of a problem with people that can't think for themselves.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Everyone knows that 68 teams make the NCAA tournamnet, heck even @CyTwins has admitted it several times.

It doesn't matter. The only thing it's good for is coaches contracts. Play in game is a step above the NIT. Not worth bragging about.