Iowa State Transfer/Recruiting Class 2024

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
This will be a bit obscure but he reminds me of the fan in Coach Carter at the holiday tournament that celebrated by grabbing one ankle with the other hand on the back of his neck while doing gyrating hip thrusts.

Strong Johnny Lawrence vibes in this pic.

• Haha
Reactions: neiacy and Ankency

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016
ISU recruited Tonje last time he was in the portal due to Blount connections via CSU. He was a top ranked transfer and Mizzou won the recruitment due to NIL.
Similar skill set to Hadley in my opinion.
Assuming he was injured this year. 8 games played. Or some other reason he didn't play a lot.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Looks like he started 4 of the 8 games he played in. That doesn't scream not good enough

Here's the thing, imho. What the hell do we know? Have we scouted, film, coaches, family? Is it possible there are gems out there? Well, hell, ya!

8 billion humans on the planet, why do we fans think we know best? Does not logic play a role in our evaluations, who we are?

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Looks like he started 4 of the 8 games he played in. That doesn't scream not good enough
He was one of a number of injured Mizzou players. We also have the Caleb Grill connection now too.

I agree with the statement that he’s similar positionally to Hadley - a big, strong 6’6” wing who can play a hybrid 3/4 role. Although he’s not the rebounder, passer or defender that Hadley is (or can be). He did average almost 15 ppg his last year at CSU, with 39% 3pt shooting and 82% from the FT line.

He played 4 full years at CSU, so would be getting a medical RS for this last year. He’s also from Omaha.

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
Here's the thing, imho. What the hell do we know? Have we scouted, film, coaches, family? Is it possible there are gems out there? Well, hell, ya!

8 billion humans on the planet, why do we fans think we know best? Does not logic play a role in our evaluations, who we are?
Logic?? Not a requirement on college message boards.

Reactions: jcyclonee