Iowa Top 5 most obnoxious football fans

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

According to some barstool guy. Apparently their reputation is nation wide.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
At a national level I would think Iowa is too irrelevant to make any list like that, so they must have really earned it.

Reactions: Wally86

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Might be right teams on there but Hok Fan trumps all of them for top spot.
I have found recently that FL State fan has piped down a bit. Wondering if they should be replaced with bugeaters?

ClonesInDallas

Dec 16, 2020
At a national level I would think Iowa is too irrelevant to make any list like that, so they must have really earned it.
They went after him and his wife after he said some things before and after Mississippi's St bowl game vs Iowa. They called in to her school district and tried to get her fired from her teaching job just for what he said. Some Iowa State fans that listen to his show sent him gear and he wears it occasionally and every Cy Hawk week. Said we are his second favorite team after the incident

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Solid list. My only complaint is the underestimation of how obnoxious Michigan fan is. As I'm not personally aware of how obnoxious FSU fans are, I'd swap them out with Michigan.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
This list has one obvious omission: Nebraska.

• Winner
Reactions: Lineup

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
Yes, no surprise. The interesting part is Minnesota, Illinois and Northwestern fans are finally open about how they really feel about these idiots.

It is good to see that it is spreading nationally.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
Haha love it! Just reminded me of Cowherd's quote on Iowa...
"if the Iowa program was an actual farmer, they'd sleep in, miss the heavy work for 3 months, then once finally show up for a full day's work, do a darn good job, but not be the best and then demand we tell them how great they are."
Speaking of Cowherd he dropped this yesterday

CyclonesForever

Nov 5, 2011
Ames, IA
Idk, I lived in Tennessee for a few years and I never had an issue with Tennessee fans. Vanderbilt fans were annoying and there was a crap ton of tshirt Georgia and Alabama fans cus they're only a few hours away, but I actually had a pretty pleasant experience with them. On the other hand... I've had soooo many negative experiences with Michigan State fans.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron