ISU vs UNI Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Hey now, look at the bright side. Meyer hasn't accidentally lit himself on fire yet, Blythe hasn't been stricken w/the ebola virus midfield and Bass hasn't managed to open a vortex in the fabric of space and killed half the fans in the stadium. What I'm saying, it's not as bad as it could be.

There's still time...

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Is Meyer's bad play partly because of a new offensive system he is still learning? At least partly?

MNclone

Apr 10, 2006
Burnsville, MN
Hey now, look at the bright side. Meyer hasn't accidentally lit himself on fire yet, Blythe hasn't been stricken w/the ebola virus midfield and Bass hasn't managed to open a vortex in the fabric of space and killed half the fans in the stadium. What I'm saying, it's not as bad as it could be.

You are right, and we could be getting killed by UNI.
Oh wait, we are getting killed by UNI. Ummm, I meant to say, at least we aren't getting beat by Michigan.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006

Yeah, but it's really, really close. 56,000+ fans seeing a hot, steaming, dog log.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
56759 or some number close to that in attendance. New record.

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Is Meyer's bad play partly because of a new offensive system he is still learning? At least partly?

I doubt it....Just lack of heart and leadership

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Right, let's fire our brand new head coach two games into his coaching career. I'm sure that we will get plenty of interest from guys like Urban Meyer and maybe even Pete Carroll once we get rid of this Chizik bum.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I really think that they need to get rid of Chizik ASAP. I don't care if he is new or doesn't have enough talent to work with. ANY coach could do better than this. Why spend a million bucks?

You are a dolt. I don't think Steve Spurrier or Pete Carroll could do any better than Chizik with this team. The ISU players are not taking to his teaching - he needs a new cast - his own - in there.

St. Lou Clone

Apr 11, 2006
This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

I can't believe how far back Chizik has brought ISU.

We are absolutely being dominated by UNI. What the heck is going on here. Talent plays a part sure, but a greater part is the way the coaching staff brings the team together. Is this team just quitting on him already.

And if so what does that mean for the rest of the season.

I officially have doubts about all that Jamie Pollard does now. This football season is an absolute waste, and I think the basketball season will be too. It's a horrible time to be a cyclone. Just glad I don't live in state anymore.

Just incredibly frustrated right now.

leg4cy

Apr 12, 2006
Humboldt, IA
Can they modify the rules for us the rest of the year? Something to the effect of: ISU gets to start every possession past the 50, we get 5 downs instead of 4, the opposing O has to tell us the play before they run it...will this work?

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Robinson for 20 yards.,

Status
Not open for further replies.