SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I'm about to shut off the radio and go watch the UFC fights tonight

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
While we're at it, let's just fire everyone who works at ISU, from the president down to the janitors. Let's change the name of the University and even change the name of Ames!

Get a grip, people. While this certainly sucks, it's frankly idiotic to demand that a coach two games into his tenure be fired. He hasn't had time to implement his system with his players yet, for crying out loud.

Man, I would hate to be the kid who spills milk at some of your houses......

skylar

Aug 22, 2006
you know whats the deal... Blythe didn't get much last year (even in games he played), and this year it's a famine too.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Sounds like defense is definitely in "give up" mode now. We are getting gashed and I imagine the defense is sick of playing 50 minutes of every game.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
My mom could rush for 100 yards against Iowa State's defense. Good god...just when I thought they couldn't get any worse.

ericlambi

Mar 24, 2006
It's Saturday at 9pm . . . I'm not sitting in front of my computer listening to this. Have a good weekend guys . . . don't jump off a ledge or anything.

Apr 14, 2006
Isn't Chizik supposed to be a defensive guy? I can understand only putting 6 points up against a D1aa team, but the D is horrible.

St. Lou Clone

Apr 11, 2006
I doubt it....Just lack of heart and leadership

This is one of the things I don't get. Two years ago it was... This Meyer kid has tons of talent and heart. Look at him.

And going into last year he was viewed as one of, if not the best QB in the conference. So, is it just the fact that he has no o-line that makes the difference right now?

I am frustrated right now, but I still think that Meyer and Blythe are the keys offensively. Somehow you have to get them both involved for teams to stay honest. And I don't think that is happening right now.

I lay all responsiblity with Chizik at this point. In my opinion if he is such a great coach, work with these kids to get an offense in there that helps you win right now. How is he going to recruit kids to come here with showings like this.

"hey, come to ISU sure it's cold in the winter with some snow. But just think in the fall you too can lose to teams like Kent State, "the Golden Flashes", and UNI, "A very good FCS team".

Again, this is embarassing. Oh, I am also not for firing the guy, just think he owes a lot of people some money right now. I.E. all those fools that bought season tickets for football.

Finally. Go Clones, you can still pull this one out.

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
The best part about tonights game has been the bud light commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.