ISU vs UNI Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

9seven

Apr 15, 2006
Indianola/Boone
While we're at it, let's just fire everyone who works at ISU, from the president down to the janitors. Let's change the name of the University and even change the name of Ames!

Get a grip, people. While this certainly sucks, it's frankly idiotic to demand that a coach two games into his tenure be fired. He hasn't had time to implement his system with his players yet, for crying out loud.

Man, I would hate to be the kid who spills milk at some of your houses......

I don't think anyone thinks Chizik should be fired. But this is bad, losing to UNI is as bad it gets in D1 football. We look worse then last year and everyone expected us to be at least better this year. More disciplined, tougher mentally, and things like that. Nothing has changed and it is Chiziks fault and people are going to question that, and why shouldn't we?

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I am also confused. I thought these guys were supposed to be buying into Chizik's system. I thought the offseason workouts were supposed to turn us into finely tuned athletic machines ready to eat some children (figuratively). There is definitely some kind of disconnect. We are either unable, or unwilling, to execute what the coaching staff is preaching. We flat out stink. 6 points of offense...at home...against a I-AA team? Words are in adequate.

Apr 14, 2006
I still think that ISU can pull this out... Even my worst jokes are coming true! It can't really be as bad as it sounds, can it?

skylar

Aug 22, 2006
8:12 p.m. - Tech 24 UTEP 28 with 10:57 left in the third.
Harell connects with Crabtree for nine yard touchdown pass. Tech's scoring drive: 11 plays, 79 yards.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
Forced a 4th and 22. Fans must be waiving those pocket aces pretty enthusiastically.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
How about some good news: Cubs are leading Pittsburgh 4 to 1, ND is losing again and High School Musical 2 is on.:rolleyes5cz:

skylar

Aug 22, 2006
You know alot of the teams at smaller schools are playing better than the big schools...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron