J'Vonne Hadley (Curtis Jones' cousin) to have zoom meetings with Iowa State & MSU this week

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
This would be a huge get. Can't be overstated. I think he steps in and starts day 1 in Malik Hall's spot at Michigan State. He has blue blood wing written all over him.

If TJ can instead get him to step into a pretty crowded and already established backcourt situation at ISU, it might be TJ's best recruiting job yet. No hyperbole.
That should be booker/carr’s role, so I actually think he ends up at ISU. With the freshman coming in and the existing guys there isn’t a ton of space for him unless Izzo wants to abandon some of the young guys. Dude is an excellent player so whoever gets him is getting an immediate impact guy.

• Friendly
Reactions: tzjung and RezClone

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
You 'heard' it as premium info from CW a few days ago lol. Good time to be a premium subscriber
Sorry, if that was premium. I listen to almost every CF podcast, plus many non-CF so I couldn't remember where I heard it (or read it). I just remembered that it was casually mentioned that it was in Omaha. The fact it was listed as an in-home visit should have also clued in to where it occurred.

Reactions: State2015

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
That should be booker/carr’s role, so I actually think he ends up at ISU. With the freshman coming in and the existing guys there isn’t a ton of space for him unless Izzo wants to abandon some of the young guys. Dude is an excellent player so whoever gets him is getting an immediate impact guy.

Isn't Booker a center?

Trey Townsend an option for MSU in the Malik Hall role? That seems like a great fit. A little undersized but he's a strong dude. Shoots it well enough to keep the defense honest.

• Creative
Reactions: Oldgeezer

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
Isn't Booker a center?

Trey Townsend an option for MSU in the Malik Hall role? That seems like a great fit. A little undersized but he's a strong dude. Shoots it well enough to keep the defense honest.
Fans are begging for Townsend. Booker’s natural position is a stretch 4. He doesn’t have the size or rebounding ability to play center. He can block shots but any large body just moves him out of the way with ease. Stretch 4 is his NBA position.

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
Sorry, if that was premium. I listen to almost every CF podcast, plus many non-CF so I couldn't remember where I heard it (or read it). I just remembered that it was casually mentioned that it was in Omaha. The fact it was listed as an in-home visit should have also clued in to where it occurred.
I wouldn't worry about other posters getting their undies in a bunch just because you couldn't cite the source of the information. The important thing is that you're sharing information we all want, so thank you for that.

• Winner
Reactions: 83cy and cyputz

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I want to know why you assume that Kyle hates cats.
Fact: cats eat quiche

images

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY and jcyclonee

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron