Kinnick booing players

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
When Spencer beats out Cade the crap will be flying high.
This reminds me of how Hawk fans live in their own little worlds- the day after the Proctor flip Ross Peterson was admonishing the fans that you can’t criticize Proctor and then turn around and beat your chest about landing ‘the biggest get in the portal’. Lol. He’s rated as the #18 Qb last I looked. Not #18 player, 18th Qb.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyclone1209

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This reminds me of how Hawk fans live in their own little worlds- the day after the Proctor flip Ross Peterson was admonishing the fans that you can’t criticize Proctor and the turn around and beat your chest about landing ‘the biggest get in the portal’. Lol. He’s rated as the #18 Qb last I looked. Not #18 player, 18th Qb. Lol.

Bobo was supposed to be an NBA sharp shooter 6th man and Reggie Evans would have been a lottery pick if he had entered into the draft his jr. year but he had unfinished business...losing in the NIT first round.

These are the same type of folks that make big D1 scholly plans for their kid because they start for the rural high school team.

shadow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Central Iowa
I read it as Spenser coming back for free health care. Wouldn't he have to pay out of pocket if he left? Physical therapy isn't cheap

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Bobo was supposed to be an NBA sharp shooter 6th man and Reggie Evans would have been a lottery pick if he had entered into the draft his jr. year but he had unfinished business...losing in the NIT first round.

These are the same type of folks that make big D1 scholly plans for their kid because they start for the rural high school team.
Didn’t Jay Bowe land a slot on the Iowa G-Spot League team along with Luke Garza?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Didn’t Jay Bowe land a slot on the Iowa G-Spot League team along with Luke Garza?
I think he averages less than 5 minutes a game. The one game I went to he played the last two minutes because the Wolves were up by 20.