KSU vs OSU: Who are you rooting for?

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
That 15 yard illegal blindside block was big on the interception return. They are going to burn all of 20 seconds here and are going to punt from their own 25 or so instead of mid field.

Reactions: Moose72

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
11 of the 14 teams have at least one loss, just two games in to the league schedule.
Unfortunately we need a team or two to become the new Goliaths moving forward. Because we as Big 12 fans love the balance and parity, but from the outside and national respect level, balance and parity equals a bunch of average at best teams and more of a G5 type of conference.

May be unfair but that’s just the reality. We can’t have seasons where the Big 12 champ always has a couple of conference losses. Basically K State last year who won the league with 4 overall losses. That’s not a good thing.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Unfortunately we need a team or two to become the new Goliaths moving forward. Because we as Big 12 fans love the balance and parity, but from the outside and national respect level, balance and parity equals a bunch of average at best teams and more of a G5 type of conference.

May be unfair but that’s just the reality. We can’t have seasons where the Big 12 champ always has a couple of conference losses. Basically K State last year who won the league with 4 overall losses. That’s not a good thing.
I got fed up with seeing Utah and Colorado fans saying they would dominate the Big XII if they joined during conference realignment, but honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if that ends up happening with the way things look this year.

• Disagree
Reactions: isufbcurt

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I got fed up with seeing Utah and Colorado fans saying they would dominate the Big XII if they joined during conference realignment, but honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if that ends up happening with the way things look this year.
I am opposite of most. Ideally I obviously want Utah humbled and Colorado kind of the same BUT if those two teams do take up the mantle so be it. We need as much positive pub as possible going forward. Ideally it’s an original Big 12 team or at least TCU/WVU to take up the mantle but any will really do in the end.

Deion staying at Colorado (likely not happening but would be huge) would be the best thing for the league because the guy will recruit at an elite level, which is what the new Big 12 is missing. That and his media hype is real.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Mediocrity reigns in the Big XII.

When I saw ISU can win 4 in the next 6, that is in now way saying they are good.

The league is in a swoon like most of college football except for the Pac 12, which there won't be in a year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron