KSU vs OSU: Who are you rooting for?

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Gundy was trying to loose that game. Howard just wasn't sharp tonight.

I really love how Kleiman runs that program. Always the aggressor, trusts his defense, runs the QB, gets the ball to players in space, and almost always rushes 4 on defense

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
They will be if Deion sticks around. His recruiting is going to be so superior to any other Big 12 team.
This. I don't think people appreciate enough what he pulled off. He took one of the worst power 5 teams and completely turned over the roster and has somehow managed to make them competitive. It's completely unconventional, but the fact that they have done what they have already this season is a success.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I wish we could block like K State does. They have for years been able to run that stupid QB keeper and get loads of yards on it. You know it’s coming and they still get huge chunks every few cracks with it.

Wish we could do that.

Signed,
Joel Lanning v Patrick Mahomes (2016)

Reactions: BigCyFan and 2122

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Big 12 is not good this year. Idk what we end up for record but lots of winnable games left.
If we can somehow win tomorrow I'll feel a lot better about this season.

The league outside of OU and TX (as many have stated) is not very good this year.

It's odd to think i'm more worried about the defense than the offense both in this game and next year. We need Verdon back and the pass rush has got to be effective. So far defensive line pressure stinks.

Last edited:

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Okie State 0 turnovers tonight, K State 3 interceptions.
Two weeks ago, ISU with 0 turnovers, Okie State 2 interceptions.
Hold onto the ball and your chances of winning are drastically better.
There, I solved the mystery! ;)

AppleCornCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2020
Colorado isn't half as good as the media wishes them to be.
If they lose tomorrow at Arizona State (the Buffs are currently a 3.5 point favorite), their chances of even making a bowl decrease considerably. Like, less than 50% chance.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Colorado isn't half as good as the media wishes them to be.
They easily could be 5-6 ( a LOSING record) going into the last game and the media will have a giant boner that whole week discussing Deion and a bowl game.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
The Vegas power ratings on Phil Steele’s site have Oklahoma State -5.5 on a neutral field against Michigan State.
And after this weekend closes out with an MSU loss to Rutgers that will be pushing double digits.

Nolaeer

Nov 24, 2012
Yep. West Virginia may be our last hope to sneak into the conference championship game.
WVU has legit the best oline in the big 12 with 3 sure-fire NFL staerters on it (all from same high school in wva). WVU has a salty dline, but depth will derail the train.

WVU lost what may have been a freshman all-american will lb at TCU. lb was a very thin position. Now WVU has to start a true freshman at will, and the backup is from finland and played soccer:)

WVU also has the worst wr in the big 12, and has lost 2 starting safties for the year.

CJ donaldson isnt running like he was before his knee surgery.

I think WVU gets to 8-4 or maybe, at best 9-3, but this isnt a team that can make it to the ccg ahead of OU.

Left guard and left tackle for WVU both were injured against TCU and didnt play a snap in the 4th quarter, but they should be back in the next 2-3 weeks.

Injuries will decide who finishes 3-6 in the big 12. I hate it, but Texas and OU look to be the clear 1-2. I think that would be the case even if the 4 pac teams were in the big 12 this year.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This. I don't think people appreciate enough what he pulled off. He took one of the worst power 5 teams and completely turned over the roster and has somehow managed to make them competitive. It's completely unconventional, but the fact that they have done what they have already this season is a success.

What is their recruiting looking like for next year? I would have thought the revamping for plug and play would have included a better OL and better defense in the first two levels.

Colorado State beats them by 3 TDs without all the stupidity and USC is a sieve on defense.

The excitement in a dull college football season was fun but unless they actually beat someone good I'm finding the hype to be pretty hollow so far.

Reactions: isufbcurt

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
What is their recruiting looking like for next year? I would have thought the revamping for plug and play would have included a better OL and better defense in the first two levels.

Colorado State beats them by 3 TDs without all the stupidity and USC is a sieve on defense.

The excitement in a dull college football season was fun but unless they actually beat someone good I'm finding the hype to be pretty hollow so far.
I guess it's all about expectations for me. I thought it was going to be a complete disaster. I don't ever remember a football team completely turning over the roster and I thought it was going to be a boondoggle. I thought they would be lucky to win a game. So the fact they they have 3 wins already is impressive to me. Doesn't really matter who they beat. I'm sure a lot of people don't agree with me and that's fine.