Kylie Feuerbach in transfer portal

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
and I thought this had become the "let's gripe about everything" thread :D
I've lost interest in this somewhat degressive KF transfer discussion and I don't want to add any fuel to the fire. Let's just move on and focus on the players who want to be here and focus on how to make our current team better. I'll post more in the "Onto the Next Year" thread and all the recruiting threads.

Reactions: barometriclow

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
I've lost interest in this somewhat degressive KF transfer discussion and I don't want to add any fuel to the fire. Let's just move on and focus on the players who want to be here and focus on how to make our current team better. I'll post more in the "Onto the Next Year" thread and all the recruiting threads.

that’s why I’ve posted a couple of times that the thread needed to be shut down.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
especially since Wallaby's changed the recipe for the Wally Burger. Life in Ames hasn’t been the same.

I've only been out to the new Wallaby's twice, I guess I just wasn't overly impressed with the switch. I do like Brick City out that way though.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
giphy.gif

Reactions: acoustimac

Legend12

May 9, 2008
No, that's not it. Brian Joens is a grade A jerk - to almost everyone but his family. He was barred from going to Iowa City High basketball games. He regularly gets into fights with the business neighbors of his at the strip mall where Joensy's is located. The IC police know him well.
Ashley Joens, with all of her talent, was under-recruited, because coaches would not put up with her father.

He is batshit crazy.

Activity Detail

Dispatch Number 21112146 Dispatch Time 8/5/2021 10:21:00 AM Incident Number
Activity
SUSPICIOUS/ACT/PERS/VEH
Disposition
PREVIOUS INCIDENT
Location LAREW INTERNAL MEDICINE Location Address 2557 N Dodge St Sub Zone
Details JOENS SCREAMING AND HOLLERING AND STRIPPING CLOTHES OFF AND CAUSING SCENE AND SPEEDING OFF 5 MIN DELAY LEFT IN WHT FORD FOCUS RP RQ CALL ALSO

Reactions: Tornado man

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
He is batshit crazy.

Activity Detail

Dispatch Number 21112146 Dispatch Time 8/5/2021 10:21:00 AM Incident Number
Activity
SUSPICIOUS/ACT/PERS/VEH
Disposition
PREVIOUS INCIDENT
Location LAREW INTERNAL MEDICINE Location Address 2557 N Dodge St Sub Zone
Details JOENS SCREAMING AND HOLLERING AND STRIPPING CLOTHES OFF AND CAUSING SCENE AND SPEEDING OFF 5 MIN DELAY LEFT IN WHT FORD FOCUS RP RQ CALL ALSO
Holy hell?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I hope his family gets him evaluated for bi-polar. Mental health is not something to ridicule or make fun of for me, I have had to deal with this in my family over the years.

It is a second incident this summer. Sad stuff. Guy has some serious issues and they do not seem bi-polar. Feel sorry for the family but not much you can do if a person isn't interested in getting help.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
It is a second incident this summer. Sad stuff. Guy has some serious issues and they do not seem bi-polar. Feel sorry for the family but not much you can do if a person isn't interested in getting help.

Yeah, I had the unfortunate opportunity to have to sit near him during 3 home games last season. I was embarrassed for his whole family. If his daughters weren't on the team, I'd imagine he'd have been kicked out of at least one of the games