Love For Tre Jackson!

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
Can Tre Jackson be to this team what Tyrus McGee was to the 2012 team? Hoping he can get more playing time. He’s been a big spark off the bench.

His shot is so smooth. Would love to see him be more aggressive shooting from 3 especially if the first one or two fall. He has improved so much and is playing with so much confidence.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Can Tre Jackson be to this team what Tyrus McGee was to the 2012 team? Hoping he can get more playing time. He’s been a big spark off the bench.

Tre is much more a 3 and D guy. Tyrus is absolutely one of my all time faves, but he was a 3 and 3 and 3 and 3 guy.

"We dont take many bad threes, but when we do, Tyrus usually makes them"

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
His shot is so smooth. Would love to see him be more aggressive shooting from 3 especially if the first one or two fall. He has improved so much and is playing with so much confidence.
he looks so calm and confident out there. I love the play on a break away, I think it was against Creighton, where he could have easily went in for a lay up on his own. Instead he side stepped out of the way and bounced passed to a trailer. It was an awesome unselfish play, a play that is representative of what this team is all about.

MTCyclone43

Feb 22, 2016
Tre Jackson seems like an outstanding man. I love it when he sprints across the court to help a teammate off of the floor. He encourages his team. He is the epitome of C5C.