MAFIA 100 SIGNUP MAFIA-MANIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Thanks y'all. I love all you CFers. You are good people.

I've been kinda depressed about all of it for a while and talking to everyone makes me happier.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Oh, and while I regret how everything is ending. I don't regret what happened. The end result is my two little dudes and I completely adore them. Best things to ever happen to me.

I just have to find someone new to touch my ***** ***** *****.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
tumblr_lxh3x2XpLg1r3n4syo1_500.gif

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Unfortunately yes. 8 years of marriage and two kids later. I really wanted to try and work things out but she kind of just quit on me.

The worst part is not getting to see my boys every day.

That and having to start over. I have no clue how to meet chicks anymore.

we can be each others wing man :)

K

KFitzy87

Oh, and while I regret how everything is ending. I don't regret what happened. The end result is my two little dudes and I completely adore them. Best things to ever happen to me.

I just have to find someone new to touch my ***** ***** *****.
That. Was. An awesome quote.

D

DistrictCyclone

hiphopp, I just had a good friend go through a divorce. Thankfully, they didn't have kids, but they'd been together long enough that he was wondering how he was going to meet women, especially now that he was labeled a "divorcee". We just constantly reminded him that he's still young, smart, etc. and while it won't happen overnight, he'll start learning how to approach women again and it will all be fine. Within 2 months he was dating again, and he's having a great time doing it. Coworkers are setting him up on dates with their friends, he's meeting some girls by going out on the bar scene, and he did the online dating thing for a while. He says it's even easier than it was in college.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny

Alright, on to funny happy stories.

This is another band story of course.

Once upon a time, at the Big 12 tournament in good ol' Kansas City...
I was down with the pep band for the tourney. My best friend was also in the pep band. Back then, it was traditional to go directly to the bars after the evenings games. Of course my bro and I got hammered. We worked the Cyclone crowd quite well and got a few shots bought for us because we were in the band.

Well we all staggered back to our hotel rooms after closing time but we were still wired. My other friend had brought his gamecube with him and we decided to play some incredibly drunken Super Smash Bros. Melee. We also had some food, because someone at had gotten a big garbage bag full of popcorn from the concessions people after the game and brought it back to the room.

Well we were playing and all of a sudden my buddy decides he is going to body slam the bag of popcorn. He just starts beating the crap out of it.

The Cyclones had lost that night so the next day we were on the bus headed back to Ames. We were all talking about the previous night and I brought up how my boy donkey punched the popcorn. He didn't really care for the nickname, but we persisted.

In the Super Smash Bros game there is a Donkey Kong level. There's a song for that level that goes something like:
DK
Donkey Kong
DK
Donkey Kong is here

Well on the bus we decided to change it to
DP
Donkey Punch
DP
Donkey Punch is here

The nickname stuck for the rest of our band careers and for many years after, though most didn't get it.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
hiphopp, I just had a good friend go through a divorce. Thankfully, they didn't have kids, but they'd been together long enough that he was wondering how he was going to meet women, especially now that he was labeled a "divorcee". We just constantly reminded him that he's still young, smart, etc. and while it won't happen overnight, he'll start learning how to approach women again and it will all be fine. Within 2 months he was dating again, and he's having a great time doing it. Coworkers are setting him up on dates with their friends, he's meeting some girls by going out on the bar scene, and he did the online dating thing for a while. He says it's even easier than it was in college.

Yeah, it'll be different. I'll figure it out eventually. I am looking for an apartment now and it's just weird.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
DC I'll actually be at Alumni game watch tomorrow night at the Elephant and Castle Bar

Though I may deny having heard of you or being on CF

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
top mafia bracket so far belongs to.....

SaraV.

We are getting owned by a girl you guys.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
My 3 and 5 year old officially love this show. Though I know they don't get half the humor. They also like The Regular Show as well. I like watching it with them because I actually get the jokes. They just like fart noises.

My friends watch both of those shows. I cant stand both of them, so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.