McD post game interview

isucy1234

Apr 2, 2009
The leader doesnt have to be the star. For some reason I think a guy like Christoperson can be the leader of this team. He was out there last night trying to make things happen and he seems to understand what is expected out of him. I wish he could see more mins so he can get into the flow better of what is going on and become that leader, this team needs. Your leader cannot be sitting on the bench 30 mins a game.

Christopherson needs to replace Lucca. Garrett needs to play the entire game. Colvin apparently is having some issues, and Buckley's lack of PT in the first half of the season has made it impossible for him to contribute immediately in big 12 play. If these two things happen this team will be vastly improved.

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
well its been nearly 24 hours since the meltdown began, kind of ironic that some of us get berated for pointing out there were some obvious problems during the game and now we all know there are chemistry problems and some of the "insiders" claim they knew or know about some much bigger problems...hmmm

I am no insder - and maybe none of this is really GMAC's "fault", but he recruited these players, he is their coach and leader. In business, if the department you lead has problems, you have problems, especially if you hired the problems. There is little chance he will ever quit - it is doubtful he will get an opportunity to make this kind of money again, so my guess is it will be up to the big money donors as to whether he will stay or go and the timing of that.

In the meantime, I will hope for the best and cheer for the Cyclones and take advantage of some cheap ticket deals to take the fam to some games I otherwise would have no interest in attending based on the product on the court.