Men's Big XII Basketball Tourney Thread - Non-ISU Games Discussion

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Is it just homerism and I don’t see our guys do it because of cardinal colored glasses, but dang it seems like so many non ISU players whine and complain about every foul that doesn’t go their way? I hope I’m right in saying it’s refreshing to have a team just get back to business and not ***** and moan after every call/no call.

Edit: Leave that **** to us fans on the boards.

I'm thinking that I'd another point of emphasis by TJ about the most you ever see is a quick question under the basket. Not the stopping to complain as the rest of your team goes down the court.

Reactions: Cyclones8824

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
7 minutes in, 0/8 FG for baylor
Just livebet baylor -3.5 on the assumption they will stary hitting, cincy will get tired later in the game.
But if not, fine w Clones playing cincy as 3rd game in a row for them

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Perhaps.

These teams both look like we do on offense for stretches. It's painful.
I'm telling you, getting away from the defense of our Big 12 opponents is going to be one of the best things that can happen to us. We are all in the same boat. 7 of the top 30 defenses out of 362 teams in the entire game are in our league.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Just livebet baylor -3.5 on the assumption they will stary hitting, cincy will get tired later in the game.
But if not, fine w Clones playing cincy as 3rd game in a row for them
If Cincinnati beats Baylor tonight, their game against ISU will actually be their 4th game in 4 days. They played West Virginia on Tuesday, Kansas yesterday, and then Baylor today. They would have to be exhausted.

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
If Cincinnati beats Baylor tonight, their game against ISU will actually be their 4th game in 4 days. They played West Virginia on Tuesday, Kansas yesterday, and then Baylor today. They would have to be exhausted.
That would be brutal. Think they will run out of gas in the second half tonight.

• Agree
Reactions: bsaltyman

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

In that theoretical matchup, if Cincy won it'd be the first time in big 12 tournament history that a team won 4 games

Granted, before this year that would have been a low seed winning a championship

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
Thought Tech played very well yesterday. If they can hit their shots again tonight Houston could have a tough go in the semis.

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
The fact that Iowa State has a greater chance of making the playoffs than OU, should be a wake up call to the Sooners for what’s ahead.
I don't know about that. They probably will try to put about 6 SEC teams into a 14 team playoff.