Missing Student -- ISU ALERT

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Right now I believe they're going through all the snow piles on Sunset with all the frats and sororities...I'm doubting the City of Ames would be doing it for fun.

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
In a phone call with a friend "he said he was scared, that he was hiding in a brushy area, that he was running from someone, that he didn’t know who it was or how he was going to get away. (He said) he didn’t do anything, but he was terrified and he was scared for his life,â€￾ Jon Snell says.

Detectives say Gang of Serial Killers Responsible for 40 River Deaths

Wrong thread... try this one:
http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/off-topic/80481-smiley-face-killers.html

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
The last news was his parents offering $10,000 for any info leading to him being found. Other than that still zero sign of him.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I think this most recent one in LaX is probably just another case of walking into the river.
Authorities may search Mississippi River for missing La Crosse student - TwinCities.com
Craig J. Meyers, a student at Western Technical College, has been missing since 2 a.m. Sunday, when his cousin dropped him off on the 700 block of Market Street, according to La Crosse police.

Meyers spent Saturday night at a wedding reception and drinking at two downtown bars until leaving about 1:50 a.m., said police Capt. Rob Abraham. Meyers believed he was being dropped off at his girlfriend's house, though the woman lives on Sixth Street.

A set of footprints leads from a snow bank between the Marriott Courtyard and the Riverside Center Buildings out onto ice-crusted river, Abraham said.

if it were a case of someone targeting victims at the bars, it wouldnt make sense since his cousin was giving him a ride.

Last edited:

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I think this most recent one in LaX is probably just another case of walking into the river.
Authorities may search Mississippi River for missing La Crosse student - TwinCities.com

if it were a case of someone targeting victims at the bars, it wouldnt make sense since his cousin was giving him a ride. Now why he'd get dropped off there to begin with is another story... as iirc that whole area is hotels and businesses (just south of the oktoberfest grounds for those that have been)

They also state in the story that the dogs could not find his scent on the tracks at the river. So someone did go in it might not have been him.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Actually... i looked at the wrong address, i was looking at the place where the tracks are... which is quite a ways away from the place he was dropped off on market street.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron