Missouri Dual (2/25)

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Where can the casual wrestling fan go to get a wrestling 'box score'?

In basketball or football (baseball too), I can easily find and go to the box score, or stat page, to see the results. Does wrestling even have this? If so, why is it hard to find?
No 'box score" here:

Be nice. I'd like to follow ISU wrestling more, but it's not easy for the casual fan.

Reactions: AlCyJim

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

In basketball or football (baseball too), I can easily find and go to the box score, or stat page, to see the results. Does wrestling even have this? If so, why is it hard to find?
No 'box score" here:

Be nice. I'd like to follow ISU wrestling more, but it's not easy for the casual fan.
Cyclones.com usually has one. Someone generally does weight by weight grades later on here also.

Reactions: wxman1 and t-noah

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022

No 'box score" here:

Cyclones.com has a nice stats page in the Wrestling section.

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016
Was at the meet crowd was great, wrestled great. Feldkamp I think got caught up in the atmosphere. Was ahead with a td and just lost his mind going for a low odds throw. Can't control who they put in front of us, but we came out and dominated them.

4theheckofit

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2013
I had the one Missouri fan in the entire building sitting next to me. He tried telling everyone around us that their team was "sick."

Note: I have had fans of every opposing team next to us all season because some iowa fan bought the season tickets for the Iowa meet and has given them to opposing fans for every meet this year.

HGoat1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2018
Denver, Colorado

No 'box score" here:

Wrestlestat

Can click on wrestler profiles and see W/L, compare with other wrestlers and it shows record vs common opponents. Can compare two dual teams and get a projected score. Super useful website for wrestling.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron