Narrowing things down for our tailgate beer with Barn Town

What beer should we make for tailgates this fall?

• A light, drinkable IPA with a fruity hint

Votes: 84 39.3%
  • A light, drinkable wheat with a fruity hint

Votes: 56 26.2%
  • A red ale

Votes: 54 25.2%
  • A light pilsner

Votes: 20 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
I find it hard to imagine how anyone could be "scared off," This isn't trying to become the next "Blue Moon." It is just about a brewery doing something cool for our fans. There will be plenty of us that would drink whatever they serve us, as long as it has a CF tie-in.

I love beer. I HATE IPA's. If I even see IPA in the title I'll pass. No point on wasting the time/money on something I have never liked.

Now...I will say this thread has me intrigued. I'm also kicking myself for passing Barn Town's tent last weekend in Clear Lake where I could have tried many of their IPA's. I've never had an "easy drinking" IPA before and am interested to see what they offer.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
IMO it has to be an ipa but please skip the fruit infusion like a grapefruit ipa or that nonsense

Let the fruitiness come from the flavor profile of the hops. I assume that's what BarnTown means when they say with a fruity hint

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Make it fruity and call it "Kool Aid" because CW and CMC are making us drink it!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I mean, IPAs aren't my favorite but I'll learn to love CyPA. Great idea.

If the trademark czars have issues with CyPa, perhaps we should go with CFPA or CyFPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.