***NCAA Championships (March 18-20)***

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
There isn't going to be anything done about it. Lee executes everything he does to perfection....guys know it's coming but there simply is no stopping it. Lee is a completely different breed of cat.
Lee's tilts have more to due with his tightwaist, wrist control and loading his hips. Half the time he doesn't even have the bar in. He's a master.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Who deserves the most credit for getting Gremmel to finally peak and perform so well? 5th place in a pretty loaded heavyweight bracket says a lot about him and the staff.

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
Who deserves the most credit for getting Gremmel to finally peak and perform so well? 5th place in a pretty loaded heavyweight bracket says a lot about him and the staff.
Coach Dresser (of course ;) along with Kyven Gadson (Big THANKS to the CRTC --- this is why I donate as much as I can to the CRTC) and all of our other upper weight guys.

Congrats Gannon! I'm proud of how you improved every year, represented our team with class, yet wrestled with a mean streak. Feel free to come back for another year :)

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Carr seems like a real cool down to earth dude. Glad he's a Cyclone.

Reactions: CyDawg23

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
That's just because they think he's transferring to PSU
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron