Nebraska setter (coach's daughter) arrested

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
Crime/Courts - Omaha.com

Interesting situation. Everyone I know back in Nebraska says she's a super nice girl. Sounds like she's simply a crappy driver. I suppose a lot of girls her age would panic after hitting someone, but obviously it's a hit and run and definitely the wrong reaction.

It'll be interesting to see how John Cook deals with this. Not only will he have to discipline his player, but because it's his daughter it will be watched with extra scrutiny. I'm not sure what the right call is, curious what others think.

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
Wow.

A witness told police that Cook appeared to be “in distress due to her facial expression, but there was no attempt to stop.”

Police said Cook called at 12:05 p.m. to report that she “just panicked” and left the scene of the crash. When police located her near 14th and Alvo Streets, her front right tire was shredded.

According to court records, Cook has been found guilty of four traffic violations, all involving excessive speed. In one case, she was going 16-20 mph over the speed limit in a school zone.
Since 2007, she has been ticketed a total of six times for speeding, but she was able to remove two of the infractions from her driving record by taking defensive driving classes, according to police.

Cook failed to complete a recent driver improvement class, and her license was suspended this month, according to state records.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
She's pretty cute. I'd have to get a full body shot to know for sure, but I'd probably let her off with just a couple years of probation. :jimlad:

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
"Since 2007, she has been ticketed a total of six times for speeding..."
~~~~~~~~~~~

She needs to be permanently banned from driving a motor vehicle.

PS: check her phone records and time, although Daddy says she was not txting while driving, I wouldn't believe him.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Is she hot?

2n83j8z.jpg

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
According to police, Cook clipped two motorcyclists who had pulled to the curb near 14th Street. Nathaniel Kollars, 30, of Lincoln, suffered a broken leg; Sharon Stratman, 54, of Yankton, S.D., suffered abrasions.

A witness told police that Cook appeared to be “in distress due to her facial expression, but there was no attempt to stop.”

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron