Nebraska setter (coach's daughter) arrested

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Yeah I'm not sure if there was one reply that was relevant. I guess I could have started a thread titled: "Do you think the daughter of the Nebraska volleyball coach is hot?"

Oh well...

You'll never go wrong with "Is this chick hot?" threads.

The Mook

Jun 26, 2008
Ankeny, IA
www.twitter.com
ndamukong suh got away with a hit and run (multiple cars) in Lincoln at 2:00 am (and he was drunk) ... maybe she thought she could get away with it too?

oh yeah, I forgot ... nebraska volleyball < husker football :rolleyes:

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
I hate to be Debbie Downer, but I don't think you guys have much of a chance with her. According to that link (right below her bio) she's sleeping with some guy named Randy York.
WOW!!! That is rich!!! +1 for you, good sir!

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Reminds me of...
Neena - Evil Scrubs Lawyer
Neena from Scrubs also known as Nurse Carol Hathaway from "E.R." and Alicia Florrick from "The Good Wife."

carol_hathaway.jpg

goodwife03.jpg

Julianna Margulies - IMDb

CarrollCyclone

Jul 7, 2011
From what I understand, Lauren Cook is the gf of Taylor Martinez. One can't drive straight and the other can't throw straight.

Bad jokes aside, she is facing a potential felony charge. She has to serve at least a several game suspension IMO. Their offense runs completely through her......it'll be interesting to see what happens moving forward.

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
From what I understand, Lauren Cook is the gf of Taylor Martinez. One can't drive straight and the other can't throw straight.

Bad jokes aside, she is facing a potential felony charge. She has to serve at least a several game suspension IMO. Their offense runs completely through her......it'll be interesting to see what happens moving forward.

Quarterbacks and setters apparently hook up at lot. MU's Franklin is dating Molly Kreklow, the setter for MU.

Maybe Cook was just upset that her former team UCLA just took over the #1 spot in the polls from her current team.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Husker setter Lauren Cook will miss matches

John Cook said last night on his radio show that Lauren will miss an unknown amount of time, beginning with this weekend's games against Michigan and Michigan State, until her legal issues are settled.

I am channel flipping tonight and see her playing against Minnesota. Guess she missed like two matches against not good teams and is back for Minnesota, a good team.

She enrolled in some "diversion" program. Basically if she does not kill someone in the next year the felony charge is dropped. I would buy the "I panicked" story a little more if she hadn't had a shredded tire that stopped her a half mile away.

"Winning, duh!"
"Nebraska, duh!"
"Coaches daughter, duh!"