ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

Just wanted to keep you in the loop that I am delaying the launch of the new-look CF by a week.

We're technically able to launch this Wednesday like originally planned but we still have a few loose ends to tie up. I really don't want to launch Wednesday and have 15 things go wrong on Thursday, which is football media day.

I want to do this right the first time. I hope that you all understand. Thanks in advance for your patience while we do everything we can to make CF the best fan site in America.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
images

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
As long as this facelinft doesnt eff up me being able to view the site from work, take your time.

However, if I lose my CF at work I am going to be one ticked dude.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s"]Darth Vader NO! - YouTube[/ame]

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
As long as this facelinft doesnt eff up me being able to view the site from work, take your time.

However, if I lose my CF at work I am going to be one ticked dude.

Should do the exact opposite once we get the new site launched. Will help security, site speed, etc.

I'm excited. The team has worked really hard and spent a lot of money on it some I'm praying everybody likes the final product.