new commit - Jason Carlson

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
Re: new commit

let the games begin. my guess is he is a football player from somewhere in the u.s.

Joe King....Rivals said he stayed in Ames an extra night. He must have really enjoyed his visit!!

Note: I reallize it was due to the weather that he couldn't make it home.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA

I know, I know!!!!!

I'll give you a hint, he is either from the midwest, east coast, west coast, or the deep south. :)

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006

Wouldn't it be the perfect time to get that Canadian O-Line recruit??

It would be funny if that was the case, but remember, the NCAA doesn't allow players from other countries so the US citizen assumption is a safe one.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006

I know, I know!!!!!

I'll give you a hint, he is either from the midwest, east coast, west coast, or the deep south. :)

When Mac recruited Pat Agnafa he said "I always wanted to coach a Samoan". Troy Davis was surely happy with the results.

BooneCy

May 30, 2006

I know, I know!!!!!

Ok, wait we know with that information he isn't from Alaska, Hawaii, or the northeast. So, it's down to maybe 42 states.

Can anyone track the cellphone or lan lines coming out of the jacobsen building or to Gene Chizik's personal home? Can we get that started please?

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006

Can anyone track the cellphone or lan lines coming out of the jacobsen building or to Gene Chizik's personal home? Can we get that started please?

Chizik was at the wrestling meet, and each time he made a phone call, i jotted the number down. (From where I was I could see the numbers he was pressing).

Should I release those numbers for free or does anyone want to pay me for them?!?!
:biglaugh:

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona

I'm not trying to rub it in that I know but I will say this is a great pick up! He will give us something next year that we desprately needed this year.

That doesn't say a whole lot since we were lacking in every aspect of the game.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields

I'm not trying to rub it in that I know but I will say this is a great pick up! He will give us something next year that we desprately needed this year.

someone who can make a 30 yard field goal on a semi-regular basis? sweet

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Chizik was at the wrestling meet, and each time he made a phone call, i jotted the number down. (From where I was I could see the numbers he was pressing).

Should I release those numbers for free or does anyone want to pay me for them?!?!
:biglaugh:

Can you at least release the area codes??? :biglaugh:

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo

Okay things we could have desperately used this year.....

qb- no
rb - no
wr - maybe
te - no
ol - comfortable here...
dl - this year okay, need a rush end (hate to see dj go)
lb - didnt need one this year
cb - could have used another starter this year
safety - definitely could use a playmaker here
Kicker - need i say more....

MY GUESS on the commit with limited info.....

Mahoney or Johnson both kickers

Help Support Us

Become a patron