new commit - Jason Carlson

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
Re: new commit

Im gonna guess its somebody they havent written an article with after the visit. I heard something about it being the juco guy from north dakota. dont know if its true but he would seem like a good get. It would be nice to get some defensive tackles as well. anyone see this guy as a d-lineman
Adrin Haughton - Football Recruiting

If its not the guy from north dakota, lets hope its joe king, maurice gray, jd douglas, or leonard johnson. Hopefully all of those guys but getting anybody is always fun.

And I do not have a subscrition so please dont accuse me.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

So if I know who it is because of people i talk to within the FB program am I allowed to tell? Or will that get me banished.

I don't subscribe or even vist the other ISU sites cause I can't stand the people who run them.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007

This is a great pickup for ISU. It really makes losing DJ a whole lot less painful.

It's going to be great to watch this guy play, hopefully next year.

Goclones1727

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

Yes you can tell us, but only if you truthfully dont belong to a premium service...

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006

Nice to see he returned 2 kicks for TD last season. If he's not ready to get reps at WR atleast we might have found our return man for next season.

lennon3

Apr 11, 2006

If Carlson is committed to us then maybe we have another because with the comment that it makes losing DJ a whole lot easier. You would assume that it is someone at least on the DL then.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007

If Carlson is committed to us then maybe we have another because with the comment that it makes losing DJ a whole lot easier. You would assume that it is someone at least on the DL then.

I meant that getting a good commit makes losing a good commit a little less painful.

As to Carlson, I have a hard time believing he ran a 4.26, but I don't' think there's much doubt he's a 4.4 guy. He's got 3 years to play too, so he'd be a good pickup.

If we got him, couple him with Christian Graham, and we've got some decent speed at WR.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha

4.26?
Sounds like a horse or a rocket.
He would be the fastest person on the team.

Last edited:

ISU_Alum_2000

All-Star
Oct 21, 2006
Aliso Viejo, CA

That is great news. We have a serious need for athletes that can make plays on the outside, in space. I think our entire team had about 50 YAC last season. Too much "catch and fall down".

This is one of the glaring differences between us and the teams at the top of the conference right now.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007

this is madness!

This is IOWA STATE!!!

93n9f66q.jpg

Last edited: