Alert: NEW SITE SPONSOR: Karl Chevrolet

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I'd like to officially welcome Karl Chevrolet to the CF family.

I know you guys like it when we recognize the people who keep our site free and as of today, Karl Chevrolet will be presenting our Iowa State basketball coverage.

Thanks to the good people at Karl Chevrolet and also you all for supporting our advertisers!

Now go out and buy a truck!

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Does their jingle play every time I visit the site? If not, it should.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
We got revkah's car there and liked working with them. I feel like I'm supposed to yell and complain about them now.

What do I do?
Signed,
Confused and Conflicted

Doesn't count because they weren't a sponsor at the time. Do-over.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I bought and '08 and '14 at Karl's. I don't see any reason I won't buy the next one there. The Dealer for Life jingle is kinda hokey but they've always treated me well, I don't have any connection to anyone that works there, so I'm not biased that way.
As a side bar, I love their car wash. I don't know if it's coincidence or not but when I do get my oil changed there, they are usually pretty busy and I can wait for a while, so that building could use an addition (if it's possible).

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I bought and '08 and '14 at Karl's. I don't see any reason I won't buy the next one there. The Dealer for Life jingle is kinda hokey but they've always treated me well, I don't have any connection to anyone that works there, so I'm not biased that way.
As a side bar, I love their car wash. I don't know if it's coincidence or not but when I do get my oil changed there, they are usually pretty busy and I can wait for a while, so that building could use an addition (if it's possible).

That radio jingle was a little hokey to listen at times but great compared to the crap that is Iowa Diamond and the all time king of horrible radio ads in Capital City ads with Joe Clemons - that guy's voice is so annoying. I think last year the familiar voice (think he was GM Doug something) from the Karl ad's retired.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
That radio jingle was a little hokey to listen at times but great compared to the crap thatis Iowa Diamond and the all time king of horrible radio ads in Capital City ads with Joe Clemons - that guy's voice is so annoying. I think last year the familiar voice (think he was GM Doug something) from the Karl ad's retired.

Maybe those jingles really work on me then. My wife's ring came from there.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Well it's better than the place that sells trailers that HN got to sponsor their site.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Had our Honda Minivan repaired there when someone ran into it in a parking lot. Great experience, they were awesome to deal with. Almost made me want to buy a Chevy... almost.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron