New uniforms = Ronald McDonald?

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I fail to see how these don't look good. However, I couldn't care less, because they are just uniforms. Ive never seen so many men ***** and moan about color combinations like is done here.

Maybe it will be different on game day, but from my perspective right now it doesn't look good. It's important for one reason, because it matters to recruits.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Maybe it will be different on game day, but from my perspective right now it doesn't look good. It's important for one reason, because it matters to recruits.

Maybe ISU should hire this chick...

[video=youtube;QACtRqZAD3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QACtRqZAD3s[/video]

temperflare

Jul 9, 2007
Bondurant
Why? Because your Hawk friends are making fun of you? Who ******* cares?! SCOREBOARD!!!!!

Is there another fan base in America who dissects uniforms anymore then ours? Its borderline weird how obsessed we are with uniforms.

When your team has a 3 win season and follows that up at 1-4 there really isn't much else to dissect.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
yKoFUap.jpg

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Boys and Girls, I think the real issue here is that an Iowa grad obviously was promoted past making the fries. This is a big day for them, congrats.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
If it matters to recruits, and a team full of 18-23 year olds voted to wear these jerseys, then why are we concerned?

^This. Why wear some plain vanilla jerseys when we can generate some buzz with these. They're flashy enough that recruits will probably love them. An 18-23 year old wants to stand out more than anything.

QCCyclone

Feb 10, 2013
I still have a very difficult time believing that a recruit would use jersey design as a deciding factor when picking a school. I guess Oregon would be the possible exception.

LutherBlue

Oct 19, 2006
If it matters to recruits, and a team full of 18-23 year olds voted to wear these jerseys, then why are we concerned?
Because they're being mocked in the national media? Do you really think it helps recruiting to be associated with a clown?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Because they're being mocked in the national media? Do you really think it helps recruiting to be associated with a clown?

Well then maybe we should worry about changing our colors. That seems to be your main issue; we have the same colors as McDonald's. The HUMANITY!

Superclone

Sep 10, 2014
I still have a very difficult time believing that a recruit would use jersey design as a deciding factor when picking a school. I guess Oregon would be the possible exception.

We better hope Oregon doesn't go after the same recruits we do , the uni's might sway them to Oregon, all else being equal

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Well then maybe we should worry about changing our colors. That seems to be your main issue; we have the same colors as McDonald's. The HUMANITY!

Or get some sponsorship from McD. McDonald's State University of Frying and Burgology. Seriously, people, this is getting ridiculous. ESPN has some stupid comment for every Baylor, Oregon, WV new uniform. I'm sure those fanbases don't give two ***** about what ESPN thinks of their uniforms. Are we so sensitive at ISU?