Not to change the subject---but anyone done with finals yet?

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Not to take away from the 'lively' discussion on who everyone thinks our next coach is but I was wondering, is anyone completely done with finals? What do those of you lucky enough to be done in the near future plan to do with the rest of the week? I know that personally, I am halfway done and will be done completely on wednesday with nothing to do but read CF until friday when the professor I work for says its okay for me to leave.

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Dear Lord, not even close. I wish this damn thing hadn't happened NOW- I've been completely glued to CF and listening to internet radio, and haven't gotten jack done.

I didn't have anything today, but for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, I have a 7:30am test, a 9:45am project presentation, and a 2:15pm project presentation. Every day. I don't get to start any of this more than 24 hours in advance because I've been trying so desperately to stay on top of my regular classwork and other projects and papers due during Dead Week.

Basically, I have been getting no more than 4 to 6 hours of sleep every night of the week since two weeks before Thanksgiving, and that does include the Thanksgiving break.

balken

Apr 14, 2006
I missed a final in one of my dreams the other night. Does that count for anything?

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
My studying has currently shifted to focusing on studying who the new head coach at Iowa State will be via CycloneFanatic.

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
When I get done I plan to go to the rec, get in some of those workouts that coach said were so vital to our spring season that I may have missed the last couple weeks, and then maybe visit my friend who works for one of ames' finest establishments that is well versed in the art of brewery at his workplace. I can even call it a field trip, since I spent all semester learning about distillation. Maybe our prof will let that be our final?:yes:

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
I get the pleasure of having my Exercise Physiology final on Friday....joy to me

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
1 test for the next 3 days and I'm done Thursday morning. Took my organic chem final this morning. Now on to Genetics where all I have to do is write down my name. I love pass/not pass.:tongue:

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
1 test for the next 3 day and I'm done Thursday morning. Took my organic chem final this morning. Now on to Genetics where all I have to do is write down my name. I love pass/not pass.:tongue:

I wish my scholarship let me do that. The pass/ not pass thing that is....def not the oChem or genetics thing...I've had too much of that already.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
1 test for the next 3 days and I'm done Thursday morning. Took my organic chem final this morning. Now on to Genetics where all I have to do is write down my name. I love pass/not pass.:tongue:

So you're just taking genetics for fun? Gross

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
Finals? What finals? This is my second straight semester with no finals. Welcome to the life of an English major.