Not to change the subject---but anyone done with finals yet?

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Question: What the hell is CprE? Construction Pre-engineering?
Snarky comments aside, it's Computer Engineering.

Besides, I can throw down with all y'all: I take over twice as many credits as any other major in the entire university. My major is essentially a double degree and a few minors. Average time to a Bachelor's degree is 5.25 years. That's right: I'm in Music Education. Go ahead, laugh. Then you can look at my degree program, transcripts, and daily schedule, and watch your laughter turn to tears as you realize that they break men- and would break you.

(I'd love to stay and banter, but I have a final at 7:30, so I'm heading to bed.)

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
So...ChemE light? :biggrin:

Something tells me MIS doesn't quite translate into ChemE

I did however have to prevent myself from switching to the business side of Computer Engineering a couple times because I was envious of all their beer drinking.

Instead I just do my part by making up for all the other guys in my major

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Seriously? Any ideas why? this could really change my grad school plans
Well, I haven't heard it from him myself. But, heard from a few people that he won't teach phys anymore, because Zeb Sullivan (grad assistant) will take over that class. Again, that was all hearsay, but it really wouldn't surprise me if true.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Anyone else have a final 12 -2 on Friday. Yuck!, also have one Friday at 730. Needless to say I have spent more time on here than studying.

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Something tells me MIS doesn't quite translate into ChemE

I did however have to prevent myself from switching to the business side of Computer Engineering a couple times because I was envious of all their beer drinking.

Instead I just do my part by making up for all the other guys in my major

MIS? I was thinking Computer E. :wink:

mymanfreddie

Apr 13, 2008
STL
2 tomorrow. Looking at the best academic semester here yet. Also the most I've ever looked at CF. I see a direct correlation... more CF... better grades.

Here's to a 3.75

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
You have no room to talk... that CprE 185 "encryption" lab made you drop the real-mans engineering program. :yes:

Real-mans engineering? As in the sit at your desk all day writing code? :biglaugh:...no thanks...I'll take ChemE anyday....and if I just would have listened to my roommate at the time, that lab would have been a piece of cake.:wink:

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
This is finally the last (real) day for me. I have my athletic training test at 7:30am, and then I have to finish a huge choral methods project that's due at 6pm. Hopefully that gets done early so that I have time to do some extra-credit assignments for multicultural ed.

I'm currently running on six total hours of sleep since Sunday- three hours early on Monday morning, and three early on Thursday morning. That's it. I've felt okay the last couple days, but I am *not* feeling so hot now...

I am so sick of being exhausted.