*** Official #12 IOWA STATE vs Oklahoma State Game(Day) Thread ***

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
Someone needs to be a bucket getter for us. Who’s it gonna be?

We need to look for the entry pass. Our offense, be it shots or drives has not worked when initiated from the perimeter all game outside pick and rolls. Feed Osun and feed Tre King. Once and if they start collapsing, we need to trust we can make open outside looks.

• Informative
Reactions: helechopper

Jdk

Feb 27, 2019
I haven’t talked to the television so much as I have in this game, wow we need some big buckets really bad down the stretch

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
A post player who shoots exclusively inside 5 ft should not be shooting below 50 percent on the season. If he’s going to shoot 6-7 shots/game from there he needs to be making at least 4 of those, otherwise he is hurting the team.

Jones is a hustle player. Rebound. Get a dunk or two. Make a layup off of a pass. He should not be looking to score other than off of garbage type plays. He is one of the worst offensive players I've ever seen at ISU. I love the guy, but he needs to pass the ball out of the post to our shooters instead of trying to bull his way in to the basket.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
They FINALLY called OSU grabbing Gabe going around a screen. 1 out of 48 ain't bad, I guess.

Reactions: legi

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron