NBA: ***Official 2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread***

Desiigner

Jul 6, 2016
KD is less of a punk ***** than Lebron is.
Nah KD could have easily won a championship in okc but nope KD had to join a 71-9 team to win it all. Lebron wouldn't have won a championship if he had stayed in Cleveland

Desiigner

Jul 6, 2016
Why? Because he decided he wanted to play somewhere else? He didn't owe OKC a thing.
He said Lebron is a punk for leaving cleveland to Miami so I said KD is a snake for leaving OKC. KD isn't loyal

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
He said Lebron is a punk for leaving cleveland to Miami so I said KD is a snake for leaving OKC. KD isn't loyal

If you're talking about the tweet KD sent out a week or two after Lebron left Cleveland then you're wrong on at least one front , and maybe two. First, the tweet didn't call anybody a punk. Second, if you believe KD, the tweet wasn't aimed at Lebron. It was aimed at fringe players and retired guys all suddenly wanting to chase a ring as a bench or role player for Miami or LA.

I don't really get why some people get all bent out of shape when great players want to play with other great players. Golden State and KD were in a unique position where the team had the cap flexibility to add an all time great to a loaded lineup. Damn near any superstar in any era would have jumped at the same opportunity if it had presented itself. You're really going to hate him for taking advantage of his absolute best chance to play for the championship?

And like it or not, loyalty doesn't mean much between team and player. It's a contract. And if his OKC teammates thought it was disloyal, then I guess none of them should ever leave OKC unless they're traded or released.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Eh, maybe it's just me but I'd rather not see another Golden State - Cleveland rematch.

Someone just let me know when this GS - Cleve domination of the nba ends. Until then my interest is right next to my interest in soccer which is none.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I would rather cheer for GS who, for the most part, developed their studs and a lot of their players, compared to Cleveland, who is giving no ***** about the cap and just buying players left and right. They are the Yankees of the NBA right now.

Also, Lebron ******** about the roster is a joke. He is possibly the GOAT, shut up and carry your team like a player of your caliber should.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I would rather cheer for GS who, for the most part, developed their studs and a lot of their players, compared to Cleveland, who is giving no ***** about the cap and just buying players left and right. They are the Yankees of the NBA right now.

Also, Lebron ******** about the roster is a joke. He is possibly the GOAT, shut up and carry your team like a player of your caliber should.

Well at least Bogut signing now is now meaningless as he broke his leg in the first minute on the court.