***Official 2017 Transfer Thread***

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Svi was pretty good against ISU in both games this year.
Yeah, he matched up alright with the guys we threw at him this year. But i was talking more in general. Every year before the season Svi was on the "Potential Lottery Pick" Lists' and it always made me cringe. Never saw anything from his game that made me think he was a NBA talent, let alone a Lottery Pick.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Yeah, he matched up alright with the guys we threw at him this year. But i was talking more in general. Every year before the season Svi was on the "Potential Lottery Pick" Lists' and it always made me cringe. Never saw anything from his game that made me think he was a NBA talent, let alone a Lottery Pick.

he definitely has NBA potential.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I actually didn't think OU had a lot of talent last year.

While you never knew what you were going to get on a game to game basis, I thought youngsters McGusty, DoLittle and James were very talented. I'd take that with Lewis, McNeil, and Wigginton. Which just makes me feel their inexperience will be a factor in the big12 grind like OU's. OU's experienced guys were similar to Young, Bowie, and Babb in that they had their roles but weren't stars. I don't care how talented our incoming guys are, there is just something about chemistry playing together for years like our last two teams have gotten to do, much less our seniors who were at the peak of their game. There is such a learning curve.

ComCY

Oct 31, 2016
While you never knew what you were going to get on a game to game basis, I thought youngsters McGusty, DoLittle and James were very talented. I'd take that with Lewis, McNeil, and Wigginton. Which just makes me feel their inexperience will be a factor in the big12 grind like OU's. OU's experienced guys were similar to Young, Bowie, and Babb in that they had their roles but weren't stars. I don't care how talented our incoming guys are, there is just something about chemistry playing together for years like our last two teams have gotten to do, much less our seniors who were at the peak of their game. There is such a learning curve.

They also had one kid who eerily reminded me of Georges... he was like 6'7" and had a killer spin/hook shot. Can't remember his name right now, though.

ComCY

Oct 31, 2016

Grad transfer with 2 years eligibility

6-8 235 lbs originally from Omaha

4.5 ppg 4.3 rpg 0.9 bpg in 15 minutes per game.

Very intriguing prospect. Probably better than any of the JUCO big men left

Hmmm, 4-star out of HS... but committed to Louisville. Got kicked off (suspended indefinitely) from there. What the heck do you have to do to get booted from Louisville? LOL.

Not sure if this guy will fit CSP's mold and culture, but interesting.

EDIT: Also tore his ACL while at Georgetown...

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Full-Time Hoops‏ @FullTimeHoops1
Gonzaga, SDSU, UConn, St Johns, Georgetown, Illinois, Iowa St, St Louis, and Clemson are in the mix for Cal grad transfer Kameron Rooks.

C-1hJWxW0AIfSQH.jpg

9:50 AM - 2 May 2017
Kameron Rooks, Gamepoint Basketball and Coach Ant
1 reply41 retweets91 likes

7'1" me likey