***Official 2017 Transfer Thread***

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I think @Tre4ISU follows Michigan. He's playing behind some really good talent this year, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was better than Bielfeldt.

Depends on what you want. He's pretty useless as a post player and he's awful defensively. If you want a guy to come in and spread out a defense, he can do that because he can shoot. He's been at Michigan for 4 years and pretty much every post that has come through there has passed him up. Michigan is about the only system he really has any sort of a role in and he couldn't stick there because of his defense. So he's essentially the anit-Bielfeldt form a skillset perspective.

Man, that seems really harsh but he's just a guy that could just as well be 6'5. I'd just as soon have a more athletic guy out there that can shoot because Donnal can't play the 5. Someone like Motley would destroy him.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Depends on what you want. He's pretty useless as a post player and he's awful defensively. If you want a guy to come in and spread out a defense, he can do that because he can shoot. He's been at Michigan for 4 years and pretty much every post that has come through there has passed him up. Michigan is about the only system he really has any sort of a role in and he couldn't stick there because of his defense. So he's essentially the anit-Bielfeldt form a skillset perspective.

Man, that seems really harsh but he's just a guy that could just as well be 6'5. I'd just as soon have a more athletic guy out there that can shoot because Donnal can't play the 5. Someone like Motley would destroy him.

Sounds like Holden 2.0 with a jumpshot. No thanks.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Not that ISU was in on him, but discussed alot. a quick recruitment has ended.

@EvanDaniels Late night news. Marquette’s Duane Wilson Jr. @SwaggyDu1 tells me that he will transfer to Texas A&M. Eligible immediately as grad transfer.

• Informative
Reactions: Messi

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017

@EvanDaniels Late night news. Marquette’s Duane Wilson Jr. @SwaggyDu1 tells me that he will transfer to Texas A&M. Eligible immediately as grad transfer.
Nice pickup for them.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

Texas A&M? Because of the mason jars?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Help me Obi. You are my only hope.
l86yLU.gif

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids

6-6 guard. 15.7 ppg 4.6 rpg 1.8 apg. Sit 1 play 2

Had 10 and 6 vs K State this year. 16 and 2 vs Virginia.

Reactions: CyTwins