***Official 2017 Transfer Thread***

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Does anyone think we've been contacting McIntosh from Illinois State?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
It really does seem that way. It could mean nothing, but if ISU was really confident in landing Juiston, I don't think Prohm would have followed him.

Oh my goodness, I don't follow Prohm's twitter following habits, but I highly doubt that following or not following a player means very much. I know that our previous coach didn't do a whole lot of recruiting at the end of his tenure here, but most coaches have to be prepared for everything. And I suspect that Prohm is preparing for SJ to go elsewhere, but that doesn't mean that he's given up on it.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I know the SJ thing isn't over but man I gotta feel for CSP if he doesn't land him..Prohm in on him first and has spent trip after trip to SJ and his family and then one of worst programs in all of bball just so happens to have a BFF as pg and then..well..we know the rest..

• Agree
Reactions: CyValley

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
There is no med for mending a broken JSB heart.

Funny considering this thread is full of people worrying about a player that has never played here. It makes me hatred of Holberg seem almost rational!

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I think it's all over. Time to panic. Probably time to give up your tickets.

Oh gosh, how could I forget....I should have checked with the message board's voice of reason. My mistake.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Oh my goodness, I don't follow Prohm's twitter following habits, but I highly doubt that following or not following a player means very much. I know that our previous coach didn't do a whole lot of recruiting at the end of his tenure here, but most coaches have to be prepared for everything. And I suspect that Prohm is preparing for SJ to go elsewhere, but that doesn't mean that he's given up on it.
Never said it is over or that Prohm has given up. I do get the vibe that hings are possibly slipping away though. That connection he has to DePaul is a lot scarier than we all imagined it would be. Following players on twitter usually doesn't mean much. A large majority of the players they follow, they never really recruit. In this case with Juiston though, I've lost some confidence due to his AAU connection and having a best friend that plays for DePaul. I'm still very hopeful. Bottom line is I don't think anybody knows where he's going, his recruitment has been very quiet.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
This is going to sound like sour grapes, or setting the stage for the coming let down, but I don't think Juiston is going to make as big of an impact as we're expecting.

I think if we can get a guy like Jeff Beverly we may be leaving 1-2 boards and a couple of points on the table worst case.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyValley and jim4

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Never said it is over or that Prohm has given up. I do get the vibe that hings are possibly slipping away though. That connection he has to DePaul is a lot scarier than we all imagined it would be. Following players on twitter usually doesn't mean much. A large majority of the players they follow, they never really recruit. In this case with Juiston though, I've lost some confidence due to his AAU connection and having a best friend that plays for DePaul. I'm still very hopeful. Bottom line is I don't think anybody knows where he's going, his recruitment has been very quiet.

Imagine is the key word for this thread. The pendulum is swinging with no news of any kind to report.