MLB: ***Official 2018 Milwaukee Brewers Season Thread***

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Doubt the wheels come off the Dodgers with seven outs to go, but we'll see. If they're going to win, the Brewers will need walk or two and somebody to go deep.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
What a wild ride it was! No one expected us to make it this far. This was still a rebuilding year and now the young/new guys now have postseason experience under their belts.. The difference between now and 2011 is mostly everyone is staying. We will have around 8 guys competing for a spot in the rotation. Our lineup shouldn't be that much different either. We are here to contend for a while. It's going to be another fun one next year. 158 days!!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
What a horrible World Series this will be. I won't watch a minute of it.

Two teams that exemplify everything that is wrong with baseball. Probably two of the highest payrolls in the entire league end up in the WS. Barf. And no teams from the Midwest either.

• Agree
Reactions: kentkel

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
What a horrible World Series this will be. I won't watch a minute of it.

Two teams that exemplify everything that is wrong with baseball. Probably two of the highest payrolls in the entire league end up in the WS. Barf. And no teams from the Midwest either.

You won't be alone.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Helluva run Brewers fans. I was really pulling for you guys, largely because this fan base deserves a championship. Miller Park was electric this whole postseason. This team was amazing to watch over the last 6 weeks, and there's plenty to be excited about for next season as well.

As previously mentioned, this pretty well makes the WS unwatchable for me. There will be some good baseball, but I can't root for either team and really wish there was some way for both to lose. Two large market, high payroll teams going at it don't hold much appeal for me.

• Friendly
Reactions: kentkel

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron