***Official 2018 NCAA Tourney Thread***

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Beilein is such a good coach, he's always able to adjust his offensive system to the talent he has. He never forces his guys into roles where they don't fit. And development wise, I don't think there's a better coach in the country. He takes good, not great recruits, and cranks out NBA players.
He gets a huge amount of credit for getting help on the defensive side recently.

When you consider how he does it, there isn’t anyone better imo. He gets good recruits, but he’s a great recruiter. He’s almost too good resulting in early departures.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I'd be surprised if Michigan gets back in this...getting worn down and can't be everywhere. Never know I guess.

Nova is an ideal basketball team.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
The only thing that can stop 'Nova now is Wright going to the NBA. There were some rumors that Phoenix wants him from one of The Ringer podcasts.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
That was a boring game. A boring final four really.

Yeah, credit to Villanova for making it that way, but after a really fun first few rounds, the last few games were decidedly 'meh' thanks to the blowouts (and the Michigan-Loyola game was a pretty **** game to watch too)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron