*** Official #6 IOWA STATE vs Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
slap-shot-hanson-brothers.png

Jdk

Feb 27, 2019
Willy the wildcat is sick of the poo tang antics as is the team today the cyclones are going to take it to the purple kitties and win 73-65

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
this is going to be a tough one for 3 reasons. One, KSU has this one circled on their calendar. They want this game really really bad. Two, we played late Weds night, KSU played Tuesday, they will have an extra day of rest. Three, both Tamin and Gilbert are playing hurt. So, we have a lot working against us going into this game, but this team has shown a lot of toughness and resilience all year so let's hope they have some more of that left.

Reactions: CyNews

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Make no mistake, Tang is going to have K-State playing like it is their super bowl today and their fans will be loud since they truly believe they were playing at a disadvantage vs ISU in Ames.

I really think Clones have to play their A game to win today. I think Otz will have the team ready too. I would love to see ISU keep their Big 12 Championship hopes alive today and send K-State to the NIT. Go Cyclones!

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Make no mistake, Tang is going to have K-State playing like it is their super bowl today and their fans will be loud since they truly believe they were playing at a disadvantage vs ISU in Ames.

I really think Clones have to play their A game to win today. I think Otz will have the team ready too. I would love to see ISU keep their Big 12 Championship hopes alive today and send K-State to the NIT. Go Cyclones!
You might be right but his team has quit on him before this year (see OU and @ the Phog games) if we get on them early I feel they'll mail it in again.

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
Thanks Rulzzz!

My hope is the cats are willing to say “Awe just screw it“, by the second half and decide to sit this one out. It’s been a long season for them.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Help Support Us

Become a patron