Idea: ***Official can we get mafia it's own forum****

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
I have no issues with the mafia players but I'm tired of pre-mafia, mafia, post-mafia and mafia lounge threads on the main board. Is it that hard to get them their own forum? We do it for rivals, why not this?

Once again, don't bag on me mafia people, just tired of seeing the same threads week in and week out.

Yes, I do not play or even know what it is. Also, I know it's been discussed before but seems to be getting more and more.

Let the rips begin!

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
I guess all threads show up on my site anyway; I don't isolate to one forum or another. No skin off my nose either way.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
It's in the gaming forum. It already has its own board? Unless there's some "main board" feature that I didn't know about. Not trolling. =)

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
It's in the gaming forum. It already has its own board?

Yep. The only thing to change is making individual subforums opt-in/out similar to politics. Sounds like a PIA to me but it would be cool if it happened so I could opt out of a few sports subforums that don't interest me.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Agreed! While we're at it, can we also get a separate forum for all the betting?

You mean the Betting Board:

Betting Board - CycloneFanatic

Just like the Gaming & Groups forum it already exists. It all comes down to if it is possible to opt-in/out of individual forums to keep them from showing on the "main board". Don't know if it's possible with the forum software.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I've never undestood why people squabble and complain about this. I usually just click on the individual forums instead of looking at the main forum page and it doesnt bother me. Just my thoughts.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I've never undestood why people squabble and complain about this. I usually just click on the individual forums instead of looking at the main forum page and it doesnt bother me. Just my thoughts.

This is Cyclone Fanatic, there is no room for logic here sir!

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
While we're at it, can we get a new subforum for each individual who creates a thread? Some people make silly threads that I don't care to read and I'd like the ability to opt out of them. Once I see a new thread, I have to click on it, even though I know I have no interest in it. Seeing all that bold text makes me antsy.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
There's a max of 3 or 4 threads on mafia on the main board at any given time. I don't think that's enough to take it from the main thread. You can skim right over those.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
While we're at it, can we get a new subforum for each individual who creates a thread? Some people make silly threads that I don't care to read and I'd like the ability to opt out of them. Once I see a new thread, I have to click on it, even though I know I have no interest in it. Seeing all that bold text makes me antsy.

Hear here!

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

tumblr_lcgje9HeeK1qbbpaoo1_250.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron